Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Count me in too!!!

CD SS Week 1

Just had first weigh in last night (16.10.08). (This was day 6 rather than day7/1 week as CD councellor not available today).

Weight loss wk 1 - 14 lbs

THE CD 100% CLUB NO 2

Hi guys, I have asked the mods to close the old thread as it is getting long and to make this one a sticky.

soontobelittlegem will be the running the club for me as I am getting a bit busy at the moment.

But I will still be watching all you guys to make sure you behave!!!:D and posting my support for you all on here.

good luck

here's the link for the old thread
THE CD 100% CLUB - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

thanks Beverley and Bindi! you do look after me! x :p

and welcome to the club mooee!

saraian-can't you be in two? xxx

Hey! Count me in! Thanks for running this by the way! Fingers crossed it will help keep me on the straight and narrow!

Loss Thurs 16/10/08 - 6lbs
Loss this month - 6lbs
Total Loss - 35lbs

Can i be in please, i get weighed every two weeks but my scales are the same as my cdc. So will weigh every weds morning.

Its my 1st week after a break....
but my total loss so far is 68lbs

Is this the right thread? Am easily confused! Count me in!

Coley144 (on SS+):
loss this week: -3lbs

total loss: -24lbs
loss this month: -9lbs

Hi Gem, I was in the club under my old name Emmas22 (not sure whether Bindi changed it to my new one). I weigh in on a wed night but don't always get back in time to post before the cut off time. What time are you having the cut off time?

I've lost 3 this week & it was 4lbs for the week before.

xx

Hiya Im in

My signature has all the information. Is this ok?>

Maybe Not..

Start 17/9/2008

Loss this week 4lbs
Total Loss 16lbs
Loss in October 7lbs.

Hope this makes sense!!

Francesmag, kirsty2012, Pretika, Coley144 and Boo you are all in :D

Thanks for all the info!

Just to clarify, anyone who hasn't weighed in yet since Weds needs to post their results clearly on this forum when you get them so I can see who is the Slimmer of the Week.

By clearly I mean like this:

I lost 3lbs this week.

Thanks everyone!!! xxx

Cut off time...

Boo, I will have the cut off time as 8pm because I am often on late at night so I will be able to post the results anyway xxx

So guys, results to me by Weds 8pm please :) x

Hello! Can I join please! I have had a blip (a week) and I need to get back on it. Plan to do this tomorrow and so would love to join the 100% club. I can weigh myself today to have a starting weight if that's ok and then go from there? Let me know what you think I should do! x

Hi, Can I join. Saw my counsellor this evening and am going to start on Monday ......... will let you know what I weigh then... thanks

Back