Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

morning hun

50lbs to lose in what 5 months? 10lbs a month 2.5lbs a week. if you stick at it cant see why not or you'd get close to it. so long as you dont put too much pressure on yourself if you dont think you'll make it.

have a good day xx

Thanks KB nice of you to pop by!!

Not putting pressure on, if i can do it then great if not i will try my best to get as close to it as i can!! I know i did it last year, but doesnt mean it will happen again!! no stress just going to do my best!!

Started the day with a nice bowl of warm shreddies, i forgot how nice they were. Just what was needed on a cold wet day like today. Cant wait till the warmer weather arrives!!

Finally the sleepless nights are stopping, i actually got to sleep before 2am last night!! Not been able to sleep since i started the tablets, (had same last time) but finally getting past that now, fingers crossed!!

Hope everyone has a great monday and those with weigh ins have success!!

It does seem easier if you don't put pressure on yourself. Just need to enjoy the food we're having and not think about the food we can't have - easier said than done sometimes :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So true chrissy, but like you said not always easy!! But we have to put the other foods to the back of our minds!! Keep telling ourselves how bad they are for us. I might get a blown up picture of the fat TFK has on her profile!! I think its tfk, cant remember now!! Stick it on the fridge door. be a great incentive, actually stick it on the cupboard doors too!

It is mine Rachel . :) I often keep it in the fridge . :) my family hate me but tbh seeing that fat wobbling on a shelf is a great incentive

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you actually have it?? omg, great idea though lol!! definitely would put you off food!!

feeling good, a bowl of warm shreddies to start the day!! Hubby has his test for his arctic licence today, he got his rigid last year!! Hoping he passes he so deserves it!! Could bring more job opportunities too, which is seriously needed right now. fingers crossed

It is mine Rachel . :) I often keep it in the fridge . :) my family hate me but tbh seeing that fat wobbling on a shelf is a great incentive

wait it's actually in your fridge?? I thought it was just a picture. crikey. that must be a good incentive!!

Fingers crossed Rachel . Yes I have it. Slimming world consultants used to have them. I saw it on eBay a few years ago. One consultant was selling her stuff off and it was new. So I bought it . It feels vile , wobbly and jelly like . Very realistic

Rachgleeson said:
Thanks girls. :D I know he will be gutted if he doesnt pass!! He doesnt have a full time job at the moment, so this means so much to him, well all of us really!!

Sending lots of luck :)

:( he failed the test. He absolutely gutted, i feel so sorry for him. Really wanted this!!

Day started well for me, then got terrible pains in my tummy, and had to keep going toilet. sorry TMI. Sick of it :( So now i am starving, as is always the way when i get it!! Argh!! Just been naughty and had 2 pieces of morrisons own chocolate orange!! oops :eek: Also i saw something on telly the other day, where they make crisps out of the torilla wraps (supposed to be like dorittos i think) so made the hubby some to cheer him up, and naughty me had to taste a couple :mad: Tomorrow will be better :D !!

Wasn't meant to be at this stage then. Hope he cheers up soon. How did you make the crisps? Sound interesting and probably quite low in fat. Don't you lose the plot over this, a couple of segments of orange and a bit of tortilla isn't going to have you off the wagon so keep it going!

KB x

Did they say why Rachel ? So he can improve on that point before he retakes it . Commiserations though. When the time is right the doors open together and everything falls into place x

Oh Kb i wish it was low fat, but you deep fry them lol!! Dont worry i wont lose the plot, i cant i have to do this. I told myself that one evening of a couple of bad foods isnt going to ruin it, its only one day and i wont make it into anymore than that. Thanks KB

PR he will be able to take it again, but it will be the cost of it, so expensive :( Like KB said it just wasnt meant to be. He takes it so bad, and i have found i have had to nearly shout at him to get out of it lol, mean aint i!! At the end of the day its not our biggest worry, not the end of the world, he will get it eventually!!

Going back to them crisps you probably could do them in the 1 cal spray that you can get, i never thought of that, then you can season them whatever way you want, or make some salsa dip. I might try it at the weekend!! But they are sooo tasty deep fried lol, i do leave them on kitchen towel to soak up the grease. But definitely worth trying with the 1 cal spray!!

Does anyone watch Obese a year to save my life? i love it, very inspiring too!! I tell you if i had that Jessie fella helping me i would be skinny by now!! :) he is pretty good to look at ;)

Ok back to it 100% tomorrow, not sure about the shreddies in the morning after today :( but then i was ok yesterday??!! Ok sorry for going on, i feel like i start to have a conversations with myself here sometimes, i will be answering myself back soon. lol

Yes TFK they give you the marking sheet which shows you then what mistakes you made!! He thought he had done pretty well and didnt think he had made that many mistakes, he said there was a problem with the gears in the lorry, (he is a mechanic too) but that wasnt taken into consideration. The lorry kept going back into neutral itself for some reason!!

Back