Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

so 1 more day till weigh in, :D kinda looking forward to it (i think) My hubby made me lunch today which was nice, beans on toast, but he put BUTTER on the toast :( i did eat one piece of toast and a few beans. He always makes too much anyway, i dont think he minded too much that i didnt eat it, he probably will just never make me anything again lol. I did explain to him why i couldnt have it!! So today has been a pretty good day, not reduced the bread yet, but i will in time!! Have had bad tummy cramps, not xenical related thank god!!

Must make tomorrow a good day, maybe have less bread?? lol!!

If you find anything good enough to replace bread you must let me know :) It has always been my downfall xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

ok so final day before weigh in, best make it a good one!! Going to try and not have much bread today, hmm we will see how that goes!!

Its soo cold here this morning, luckily my lovely hubby lit the fire before going off to work!! So hopefully warm up soon!!

Have a good saturday everyone!! xx

Sending you positive vibes for the weigh-in.

Thanks PM :D

Cant decide what to have for lunch today, had bread at breakfast and wanted to avoid it for lunch but dont think i will :eek: never mind i could do worse!! Cooking roast beef for the family for their tea, and it smells so good, but sadly cant have it :(!! Dam you xenical lol!! Also got to think what to do myself for tea, constantly thinking of food :(

Good luck for your wi :) sure you will be fine xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks everyone. Well never got round to having lunch, just had a ciabatta with lettuce, tomato, sliced chicken, laughing cow cheese triangle and chilli sauce, for my tea! Yummy!!

Had bad tummy again today, dont think its the tablets, had slight tango though but i remember last time when i first started i got it for a bit. I did have egg this morning (scrambled) hope its not that, it never gave me any problem before!! I think today its mainly my IBS, such a nightmare somedays!!

Did you try the aloe Vera juice for your IBS? Some web sites recommend it as good for it, I use it to calm my bloating and gas I seem to get on the tablets also keeps me regular lol

Ooh no. Not had that since school. I don't think I could swallow it. (or semolina )

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Ooh no. Not had that since school. I don't think I could swallow it. (or semolina )

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me neither the sudden thought of it made me feel ill

Back