refeed diary

fifi - dont forget its two meals, no snacking ..but yeah, i agree it feels a lot compared to what weve been having :) i spend an awful lot of time chewing :) :) and no, not bloated, its more salad stuff really so doesnt fill you up

h xx

Im not sure about the water hun ive really reduced it to hardly any at the min if im honest. I am obviously doing ok but have the od headache so prob need more water xxx

Awww thats great Fi i really hoped my experience refeeding could help somebody else! xxxx

day 6
breakfast - LT shake - hot chocolate
lunch - this i stupidly didnt take to work, it was manic so after shopping after work, didnt get to eat til 5!..this meant i was almost chewing my own hand off whilst preparing it in a hurry ..not recommended
4oz marinated tofu, an oaty warm cottage roll, i tsp zero fat mayo, lots of salad and a yogurt
dinner - i was still hungry an 11/2 later so rather than eat something i shouldnt had my dinner...which i later regretted as im sat here with a swollen stomach and wind! wont do that again
large salad, 6oz prawns, 4oz cooked wholemeal pasta and 3 tbls plain yogurt/fromage frais with strawberries, grapes and half banana..all wonderful but i wont be eating two meals one after the other again...and my stomach says thank god lol

ive decided one more day of refeed diary on here...its must be either pure hell having to read this if still using LT shakes etc or boring if not :)!!!

h xx

So you have lost 3lb hun??? Same as me on week refeed. well done xx

Its not at all boring....please carry on. I like reading what you're eating after LT! xx

I personally felt awful talking about food but everybody seems to be really helped by your diary Harriet xxxx

Awh please dont stop posting your food diary i love reading it ;)

ok...will do !!

h xx

I'll second, third, fourth that!!! Please dont stop posting, its great to get some ideas :)
Toni xxx

day 7: breakfast - LT chocolate shake - the last i will ever have
lunch - 4oz chicken fillet in a wholemeal roll, small salad and 3 pickled onion and WW dessert (work made up for me)
dinner - veggie mince with tomato and basil sauce, cherry tomatoes, wholemeal spaghetti and salad and fat free fromage frais with assorted fruit chopped up

rang the LT advisor and she said to stop refeed tomorrow and to either calorie count from then on and incorporate maintenance bar in, in the morning and aim for anything between 1500 and 2000 per day...so gonna go inbetween and go for 1750 which is what i was aiming for anyway from thursday :)

ill keep you posted :)

h x

How are you getting on..loved reading your food diary, really sounds yummy and just shows you can still loose weight while refeeding, mad isn't it!! Are you craving anything in particular? or had anything that you used to love but can't stomach anymore??

Oh and any chance this diary could be a sticky!! Hopefully I will need it in a couple of months and it is sooo helpful!!!!!!!!!!

i tried caffeine free diet coke yesterday...it was disgusting and i used to like it! it tasted sort of thick and caramelly...not again
they advised at LT to try to avoid the usual pitfalls like chocolate, biscuits etc (or whatever your used to be favourite was) until you feel you can cope a bit better which i think is a good idea so gonna try a bit of choccy end of may when its my wedding anniversary!! hopefully by then, in a few weeks ill feel more able to manage how i feel..at the moment its pretty scary i have to admit so im following what theyve said still pretty closely

h xx

:rolleyes:One of my kids milk choc buttons jumped in my mouth yesterday, and I was hoping I was going to say, YUK thats disgusting............. but my taste buds haven't changed yet :rolleyes:
I did spit it out though:eek: ... the crazy things we do hey ...:argh:

arent choclate buttons naughty things,it does take a few weeks for your tastebuds to change,i think the choc shakes are really sweet now and even got my oh to taste it i was sure LT were adding sugar ,he said it tastes just as disgusting as it always was xxx

lol, I am finding the shakes a bit sweet, but I think I could murder a double decker or starbar right now!! xxx

LOL GIRLS, thank god I don't have kids..I would be driven demented with chocolate I think. To be honest I would really loooovvvve a watercress salad with cherry tomatoes and Balsamic Vinegar, a baked potato and a piece of chicken or fish...yummy.. I must be gone mad or something!!!!!

Back