Refeeding after Lipotrim Total Food Replacement Without Excessive Weight Regain

You don't have to use the maintenance packs if you don't wish too. They are more for convenience and for helping with weight management instead of going back to TFR.

But it is adviseable to follow the refeed as those who do have reported more success long term keeping their weight off.

Joining a slimming club is a very good idea to maintain your weight.

refeed is for one week..i was going with what the paperwork said but i rang them at headoffice and they said NO ITS FOR ONE WEEK lol..follow the refeed paperwork religiously and then go into maintenance after that using the bars/shakes for a few weeks, gradually replacing them with breakfast until you maintain your weight and not lose any more or gain

h xxxx

im still losing but started replacing breakfast last week so gonna continue like that for a few weeks more yet til i feel comfortable

h xx

Thanks for that harriet, ill follow refeed for one week so then go on to mantainance for the week before i go on hols do ya think it'd be a good idea to bring some mantainance bars on hols with me?

Im ages off the refeed as ive only been doing the food replacement programme for 2 weeks so far but its great to see that everyone is doing so well. I was worried as all my friends keep saying that i will pile the weight back on when i get to target and i start to eat again
thanks for the inspiration
was also planning on joining slimming world when i finally get there what do u think?

Hi, can you drink alcohol on Day 1 of re-feed week???

Noooooo hun def not! No alcohol whilst in ketosis sodef not in the first week and be careful after that too xxx

Thanks ForumMaster...can I ask you for some advice...without going into my life story :p...I basically have to try and lose 2 stones before the 9th June. On the evening of the 9th June (succeed or fail) I have a function where I intend to have a few drinkies...so my plan was 4 weeks TFR up to then and start a week re-feeding from the 9th...in your opinion do you think if I did 3 weeks TFR, a week of strict re-feeding, 3-4 visits to the gym for cardio per week and football once per week I may reach my target and be able to celebrate the old fasioned way on D-Day???

less of the forum master lol i would def reccommend at least 1 week refeed before drinking hun..i drank for the first time after about 3 weeks refeed and was sick! But as long as you are out of ketosis and careful it should be ok! i guess 3 weeks tfr it is xxx

OK...thanks Tracy ;)

Youre welcome honey, how you getting on? xx

In general I'm getting on fine thanks....but don't actually start Lipotrim till Monday...gave up alcohol a week ago so i wouldn't have too many withdrawal symptoms :D.

You look fantastic by the way, what you gonna do when you get to your target weight? Will this forum be a thing of the past for ya?...I wonder if all the success stories have started their own forum somewhere laughing at all us virgins and veterans alike :jelous:

Was gonna stick up a before pic (hopefully followed by an after!) but can't seem to get the privelidges (spelling???)..do I have to be a regular or something...just feel a bit boring and 'new' compared to the rest of ya!

Awww i remember being new hun and im very old now lol! I have reached goal hun so im 1 of them laughing at you virgins lol only joking!

You need either 20 or 50 posts for more priviledges not sure which to put a pic up but get posting and keep trying! We like pics.

Oh if youre wondering why im still here after reaching goal its cos ive made lots of friends who have supported me throughout and will you too..im addicted lol

Im assuming your male hun? xx

Good on ya! Must have been a long hard struggle but must be a great feeling to get over the finishing line. I suppose the forum is a great motivator for you to maintain your weight etc...and I trust there are some fun people on here too!

Yeah I'm male, 35, 5ft 11", 15st 4 Llbs, light blue eyes, dark hair, broad shoulders, have all my own teeth...just painting you a picture till I get to upload one! :D

Gonna watch "Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas" now with my flatmates...we're heading over later this year...will be a good motivator to get and keep the weight off before I go!

Nice to talk to ya, thanks for the advice, talk to ya soon.

You too and youre very welcome hun. Keep us posted xxx

Lol behave yourself Jenny!! xxx

Back