reflect and motivate

Well got weighed a day late and lost an unsuprising 3lbs because along with the chicken I ate a bloody delishous blackcurrent and cream icecream, it wasn't mine I had no intentions of eating it. But it was going to go to waste and I paid £2 for it. It will have set me back but I'm not going to start the binging over it and I can say 3lb is 3lb and on any other diet i would lose that on week 4 so here I'm am starting week 5 decided to be very good I'm gonna make 2st by next week.

Good way to look at it hun. U slipped and sorted it. I kinda think u could use those slips to keep u going next time u consider straying x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey this is my diary from last year god I was so motivate in week 3 and actullay say that I don't miss food which I find hard to swollow ( pun intended) I'm a little scared that I won't lose as much this time which means I'm competing with myself. I currently on day 7 but don't get weight til day nine so 2 more days to go. I'm finding it a struggling and other diets (mainly the ones that you can eat on) look so appealing right now. I'm planning to only do this diet for 5 weeks but then I will reassess. I think I set my goals too high or too far away and then have to face failure.

Def got a bit of fluid retention this last couple of days due totm which is the first one in 11 months. My fingers feel tight. I stupidly bought some scales which not suprising shows weight gain so I'm going to still hop on and off but not pay any attention unless they show great weight loss obviously. Feeling a bit down but not undetered really want to stay forcused for the next 2 weeks then maybe some more

Hi Clair,

Good to see you back. I treid LT a couple of years ago, lost three stone but stupidly didn't address my issues with food and put four back on. So started off this time a full stone heavier than the last time I started!
Because i'm determined to use this time as the time I address my issues with food, i'm finding it to too bad.
Instead of looking at this as a period of denial, I'm looking at it as a period of learning.
My weight loss is faster than last time and I can actually see me staying on LT till I've lost the weight I want to lose; nd not just stopping on for as long as I can bear it!

So keep going!

Dusty

I lost just under 2st last time and yes I put it back on I either diet and lose weight or binge because I'm going on a diet soon so I'm make the most of it. It did take 12 months to put the weight on tho. I only started back to lose weight for a wedding in 2 weeks which will leave me 2 stone over weight so now I'm rethinking I might stay for longer with one refeed in the middle

Back