Rejoined and determined

Had a great night out with Paul and the lads -slept in this morning so had brunch of cereal and milk with banana . Dinner is now in the oven -chicken casserole with carrots and leeks and 2tsp gravy granules -will serve with boiled potatoes and follow with a muller light yogurt

Off to bed as going to doctor in morning to get the go ahead to go back to work on Tuesday -night night

Went to docs this morning and I can go back to work tomorrow - thank goodness! Also went and did the big shop at Tesco and stocked up on the old style Alpen lights (70 cal ones)

Breakfast -whole meal toast and strawberry jam

Lunch - chicken salad

Snacks -fruit and mullerlight

Not decided what to have for tea yet.

So pleased to be going back to work tomorrow - 4 weeks off sick is no joke. Need to get organised for food tomorrow to take with me

Dinner - baked potato with tuna and sweet corn followed by muller light

this is just amazing - really inspirational - thanks

Really pleased you can return to work x Have a good day and take it easy ;)

Thanks - work involves sitting down all day so should be ok especially as I am on a late shift 11:30 to 8 and I have a lieu day on Wednesday so easing my way back in to work after 4 weeks off.

Back to work today so going to have to get my head round work and keeping to plan -have taken fruit in to snack on so I won't be tempted by the high syns snacks in the canteen on my breaks

Was too tired when I got in from work last night to eat and overslept this morning so all I have had is a coffee. Had to go to hospital this morning for X-ray on my neck to see why pins and needles in arms. Think it could be a trapped nerve. Going swimming with my friend today and lunch afterwards at baths. They do great salads and jacket potatoes there.weigh in tonight so hope have lost at least half for my half stone award.

Lunch - prawn salad

Swimming -10 lengths

One and a half off -that is 8 lbs in 2 weeks and first award :)

Food for today

Breakfast -35g shredded wheat bite size with milk and banana

Lunch - ham and egg salad with coleslaw and light mayo

Tea - sardines on toast

Snacks -mango, satsumas

Hi there - am in work today and realised when I got to work that I had Left my lunch box at home in the fridge so popped to the shop and bought a load of fruit and some honey roast ham to have for lunch. Am off tomorrow so will be able to have todays planned lunch (ham and egg salad) for lunch tomorrow.

I am going to try the burger in a bowl from the Fakeaway book for tea tonight.

My phone has been playing up for connecting to the internet so I can only get online when I can get to the computer - hopefully it will sort itself out and I will be able to post on a daily basis.

Hope Everyone has a good bank holiday weekend

Burger in bowl was fab!!!!!!

Off work today so had a lie in so no breakfast

Lunch - Ham and egg salad with 1 tsb extra light mayonnaise, muller light greek style Cherry yogurt

Dinner - Quorn Cumberland Sausage and vegetables

Snacks - grapes, banana and satsumas
-

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning everyone -hope you are enjoying your bank holiday.

I am in work today so have no excuse to go off plan

Extra Easy

Breakfast - 1 Alpen Light (old recipe) half a hex b
Snacks - Alpen Light (half Hex B) satsumas, Velvet Sweet Chilli - 4 syns
Lunch - Ham pasta Salad from Little book of Lunches
Dinner - Fish pie from a SW magazine and green veg, Muller light and Hartley 10 cal jelly (1/2 syn)

Syns for today 4 1/2

Hello hello! I thought I'd pop in to say hi. Firstly, wow! 8lb in two weeks is fabulous! Well done you :D Secondly, I'm sorry to hear you're having health problems at the moment. I hope they can give you some answers soon as to what's been going on xx

Yeah found your thread. Have subscribed:) yes second what dudette2001uk has said . Your are doing brilliantly well done x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back