Rejoined and determined

Final food post for today
Weight
Breakfast - Portobello mushrooms with scrambled egg (milk from HEA allowance)

Lunch - Quorn sausage and onion on wholemeal roll (HEB)

Dinner - SW Spaghetti Carbonara (1.5 syns) with side salad followed by WW chocolate dessert whip (2.5 syns)

Total syns for day = 4

Need to have an early night as need to have breakfast before I go to the doctors in the morning and my appointment is 8:50 so need to leave home at 8:30 to get there in time.

Good morning - breakfast done just waiting for Paul to take me to doctors to try and find out what is wrong with me as getting really annoyed now with myself

Back from doctors -has given me an inhaler and referred me for a breathing test as all heart tests have come back clear -just need to wait for call from nurse to get appointment for that

Food for today

Breakfast - Wholemeal toast and St Dalfour Jam (1/2 syn)
Lunch - Birds Eye Rice Fusions Egg Fried Rice with Peas (1 1/2 syns) Chicken, s[ring onions, soy sauce and fresh coriander, Muller light strawberry yogurt
Dinner - Roast Pork veg and boiled potatoes and gravy (2 syns)
Snacks - fruit

Last edited by a moderator:
Night night everyone - off to bed - will be back on line tomorrow - weigh in is at 5 pm tomorrow - wish me luck

First weeks weigh in and 6.5 off taking me in to lower stone bracket and 1/2 lb off my first award :D

Good morning

Breakfast - 30g cereal with milk and sweetener (HEA and HEB)

Going for shower and get dressed then may do some gardening now I am feeling better - body magic lol

Lunch -scrambled egg mushroom and cherry tomatoes

Lunch -scrambled egg mushrooms and cherry tomatoes

Posted twice lol

Dinner -batchelors pasta and sauce and mullerlight yogurt with strawberries added

Was not on here to post food yesterday but stayed within syns. Went to hospital with paul -his appointment was 3:10 and finally got to see consultant at 5:15! He has been having tummy problems for about 12 months and has been diagnosed with GORD - medication not really helping so alternatives are to make lifestyle changes to lose weight or surgery - has decided to try to lose weight first so will be joining me on sw although he can't get to group due to work hours. He has to go back to see consultant in 3 months and has been asked to lose a stone and a half before then which will take him from 17 to 15.5 stone

Breakfast 30g cereal with milk and sweetener banana

Not planned rest of day yet so will update later. Everyone have a good Saturday

Lunch -scrambled egg on toast

Not a happy bunny today as just found out on grapevine that my son's girlfriend had her baby on 5 April and no one thought to let me know -all I know is that it is a boy but no name or weight or anything else -don't know whether to confront my son or not.

Dinner - steak with green beans and sprouts followed by muller light

Off out tonight to meet a friend of Paul's who he has not seen since we got together 2 years ago -will be sticking to diet coke though

Back