Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

Best of luck on your latest restart. You can do it!

I'm on day 2 and so far i feel good, i'm still not over the shock i got through day 1 without any hiccups this time! So from here it is all the way to the end :)

Thank you 2 u lovely people, u all are an inspiration for me!

Thats great noor :D

Day 2 over had another good day today no temptations what so ever. Hope Day 3 goes just as smooth!

Half way through day 3, so far feeling good. Had a bit of a headache in the morning but it's calmed down now.

Hey Noor, I'm a restarter too! Want to lose about 5 stone so I can start looking good again. I feel like there's too much skin rather than face!

Hey Noor, I'm a restarter too! Want to lose about 5 stone so I can start looking good again. I feel like there's too much skin rather than face!

I feel the same too! I had lost around 16kg On this diet last but since I've had my baby I've that on and more! I just want to lose it all..... Luckily so far thus time around I've not found it hard so far. Together we can and will reach our goals we just need to support and motivate one another continuously!

On day 4 after a bad day 3, headaches and temptations!! But it was the diaries on this forum that got me through yesterday :) I'm hoping for another 100% day today!

Well done noor :)
This is deffo the place to come when struggling! !!

Hey love well done for getting through day 3 - good luck for day 4. I'm on day 2.

Tyme x

Thank u, Tyme. I've read some diaries and usually they say it's the first week that's difficult? I'm hoping I feel alot more positive but it's not easy for me bein up every 3 hours to Feed my baby and daughter had nursery aswell and cooking for hubby! It all takes a toll on me :(

Discouraged after going on the scale n discovering I've lost half a lb on 4 days! Considering I haven't cheating and have been 100% :( ......... I had 4 n half litres of water yesterday n had my last exante milkshake late last night, could that be the cause?

I'm going mad!!! I'm so disheartened and actually want to quit now!!!

Oh noor that is disheartening.
I have heard of people saying that they dont lose anything until the second half of the week. I hope that is the case with you x

Hide the scales!!!! Once a week is the best time to weigh!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Got my cross trainer with iFit module. From tnrw ill be working out too, if that doesn't help the weight loss then I'm done for :(

Back