Total Solution Restart!!!!! Need all the support i can get :)

30 mins on xtrainer burned 300 cals. My legs are aching first few days are always the hardest!!

good on u for excersing. i am on day 3 but i feel light headed today and so so cold so i am not going to attempt working out today ( i have the past 2 days) well done u for not quitting though sweetie im sure on ur first weigh in it will just fall off :) xxx

good on u for excersing. i am on day 3 but i feel light headed today and so so cold so i am not going to attempt working out today ( i have the past 2 days) well done u for not quitting though sweetie im sure on ur first weigh in it will just fall off :) xxx

I wanted to pack it in but where I have given 4 days I thought I'll just carry on till day 7. I'm on day 6 today so far I'm alright just had my second shake. I wanted to do some form of exercise n hope it helps! Day 3 is usually the hardest but once it's over from day 4 u will feel alot better !

Hide the scales!!!! Once a week is the best time to weigh!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Done that now hoping my weigh in on Sunday is good otherwise I will be heartbroken. :(

thanks for the advice hun its even harder for u with a new baby ur doing amazingly well xxx

Day 2 is nearly over! Sat in the lounge and avoiding going into the kitchen haha xx

my longue is right next to the kitchen haha. im watching houswives of OC and there all super slim so im using them for 'thinsperation' lol xxx

Good luck you did it before so you can do it again. Baby looks beautiful, :)
Mere x

Haha that's not good! Im trying to keep myself busy. Feeling bleurgh tonight haha xxx

same here seems to be something in the air tonight lol. we can do this think of weds when u have a massive loss cos weve been 100% girlie xxx

I like your quote, I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday

I need to remember that for tonight. Weigh in tomorrow!

Thanks hun Im trying to keep motivated just gna ride it out tonight and think of Wednesday morning although it might have to wait till fri morn as wed will be my TOTM (horrible timing) haha.

Haha steal away! I stole it off the person who wrote it haha. Its a great motivational quote and will help me get through tonight. Bring on tomorrow and day 3 haha :) xxx

Are you going to have a cheeky weigh before your weekly weigh in? I might start monthly weighing. I've stayed the same since Monday!

Im going to try and be good and weigh in weekly not sure if I have the will power to do monthly weigh ins and going to try and not have sneaky weigh ins as I dont want to be disheartened if I weigh myself every day and dont get the result I want :(. If they recommend monthly weigh ins and you have the will power then go for it :) Good for you :) xx

i could no way do monthly . i like to know somethings coming off lol even if it is water weight xx

I defo couldnt do monthly!!!! That idea fills me with dread lol! Love my daily weighing and wouldn't change I for the world xxx

lol yes ive been checking daily to and no doubt on be on the scales 1st thing in morning lol xxx

Back