Resveratrol anyone?

They are the same products, just one is derived from red grapes (resveratrol) and the other is from blueberries I think, do the same job as they both have anti oxidents. I have trans-resveratrol, its supposed to be better for the health benefits.

Found this:

The secret to anti-aging lies with trans-Resveratrol, the active form of Resveratrol polyphenols found in the skins, seeds and stems of red wine grapes. Trans-Resveratrol remains active only when sheltered from the sun, light and oxygen. In this pure, ultra beneficial form, trans-Resveratrol has been proven in studies to activate the SIRT1 longevity gene and enhance cellular productivity. trans-Resveratrol is found here and available to you at its peak of potency.

They are the same products, just one is derived from red grapes (resveratrol) and the other is from blueberries I think, do the same job as they both have anti oxidents. I have trans-resveratrol, its supposed to be better for the health benefits.

Found this:

The secret to anti-aging lies with trans-Resveratrol, the active form of Resveratrol polyphenols found in the skins, seeds and stems of red wine grapes. Trans-Resveratrol remains active only when sheltered from the sun, light and oxygen. In this pure, ultra beneficial form, trans-Resveratrol has been proven in studies to activate the SIRT1 longevity gene and enhance cellular productivity. trans-Resveratrol is found here and available to you at its peak of potency.

Ahh this is interesting too and the SIRT1 gene is the one that helps with hunger is that right? Did you get yours from Amazon too? x

Thanks for your replies, I've managed to get some cheaper on Amazon, not sure if they'll help but I'll give it a go!

Are these the ones that you bought?

I am on Amazon now searching for 'trans-resveratrol' and there's just too many, I don't know which ones I should go for :hmm:. A lot do not even state how much mg of the resveratrol they contain either.

Edit: the link I posted above has been removed, sorry, I didn't realise it wasn't allowed even though someone else has posted an amazon link above. Anyway, I'm not going to buy any for now, they're not cheap and I'd like someones recommendation on a certain one before I spend my money on them.

Last edited:
There are a couple of links to ones people are using that seem to be good xx

I ordered the Pterostilbene because it was a lot cheaper, the Jarrow brand and it is working a treat. I ordered it because of the discussion I read about on the link I posted on the first page.

have you got the link to these chick xx

This was the link I posted but have to warn you, it is long but this was the reason I ordered mine. I must say I definitely see a difference. I take 1 x 50 mg a day. After reading some of the quantities taken on this thread I decided to take another the other day in the afternoon and got a terrible headache. Not sure if it was coincidental but just felt like that was the cause. One in the morning seems to be perfect for me. I take it on an empty stomach and try to wait 45 minutes before eating anything.

Please post your pterostilbene results :) - Low Carb Friends

Mine is the doctors best trans-resveratrol from Amazon, am on 100 mg, but just ordered to 200mg, never usual reorder but I'm pretty happy with them. Not noticed any headaches with them though. Read that trans-resveratrol is better than normal for life extending properties. Time will tell lol.

Oooo I'm watching ur updates chick!!!! Haven't ordered as yet lol

Did u take one p????

I take 2 a day, with breakfast and evening meal. I feel more energetic in the gym but that could be to do with the diet/weightloss. Time will tell, if I live to 120 I'll let you know!! :giggle:

Paulinegin said:
Yep, one last night and one this morning. Feel ... um .... great!!

Will report back in a week to see if I'm fizzing or floundering! ;)

P x

Ok chick is it supposed to curb hunger too xxxxx

Hey everyone how are they going??

Paulinegin said:
Hey Missie

I'd say the pterostilbene is definitely taking the edge off my hunger AND stopping me from thinking about food 24/7 .... this can only be good :D

P x

Hey hun is it still working xxxx

Back