roosnanny wombles back :-)

Mine is gastritis but according to the doc the sypmtoms are so similar they are often initially confused. I seem to be getting there though. Had to stick with bland low fat food for a few days so am completely off plan but it was a case of needs must.

well hope they can control it for you.:)

You're having a pond Lainey, for fish or just decorative?

will be for fish,nothing fancy,just a couple of medium goldies,and some white cloud mountain minows.

quite darty little things,fast swimmers.
would like a big group,so want a fair size
pond,but not overwhelming lol
gosh i'm picky.

We have quite a big tank (180 litres) in the lounge, a big plec, lots of swordtails (they keep procreating) some guppies and various tetras, love watching them, especially Monty the plec, he is fascinating.

awwww right there with you.
4ft tank with comunity,re-homes my plecs,shrek and fiona,they were getting too big and agressive,i got a little bristlenosed plec,and he's doing well.
i think my barbs are my favourite.

Morning Lainey, sounds nice to me love

i love me fish as much as my bearded dragon lol.
i would probably have a house full of animals,but OH keeps me grounded thankfully.

guys,how do i stop my notifications going to my spam,in email in box ?

Morning lainey, right click on the notification on spam and select "not Spam" or junk :)

Morning lainey, it's wet amd a little cold here love

Afternoon, we are having a couple of problems with tank this week, white spot and have lost a couple of swordtails :( we are treating the water and hoping for the best. xx

hay Jim,been lucky with the weather today.lucky for the royal couple thankfully,i'm so very pleased it didn't rain.
Quak... what are you using,and have you turned up the temperature to quicken the life cycle of the ICH because when they fall off they will go into the substrate then re infect ?

I am using Protozin, normally works ok for us, and the temp is a bit higher than normal due to the weather - need to turn it down a bit once we have sorted the problem.

Morning Lainey, same here love, great weather, just a slightly cold wind in the early morning, let's hope it continues good 'till at lwast saturday for the rugby ;)

fell off the wagon at the weekend
then felt rotton for doing so,and have gone back on my calms until i'm back to normal.
ment to be hot today,looks kinda grey and thundery if you ask me:eek:
Quack,good luck,and hope it all clears up.last time i had an outbreak of that was when i bought some clown loaches.
Jim.hope the rugger was good,one of my nephews plays,he's built like a brick chicken shed lol.
had propper breakfast this morning,and
thinking to myself it never happened at the weekend,other wise i seem to think sod it what's the point,and can't get my head round eating right.
pffffff carby food did me no favours at all
why oh why do i not learn ?

Morning Lainey love, you need to try and identify what causes you to fall off the wagon and then see if you can guard against it. Twickers tomorrow :D

ho hum,not doing great at all.
trying to figure what's going on,was feeling really good about how my body
was changing,and then it's almost like
a self destruct button went off,i don't know how to explain it.
:sigh:

chinese :break_diet:
what am i thinking,what am i doing.
strange thought in my head,almost like welcoming back an old friend that you didn't really like in the first place,old
habit i thought i had trod on and left behind.
i thought that i could add one potatoe to my salad,just as an added something,however it fast became a slippery slope,and i only have myself to blame,even down to the branston pickle and ham sarnie,had to add a packet of cheese and onion crisps to it.
well back on track tomorrow.

Back