roosnanny wombles back :-)

Yes it does, have been a lot off track myself the last 36 hours but knuckling down again today. xxx

thanks guys.
jump back on tomorrow,i'm not having it !! why waste all i've managed to do over stupid food :mad:

Morning lainey, you wouldn't want to know what I've been eating and drinking over this last weekend. But hey, I'm back on strict induction :)

Well i know that you were drinking lots of it jim :eek:!

LOL< yes I was katie.

Morning Lainey

aww you never said what you had Jim lol
well back to it,as of yesterday had some quiet time to myself,and although i had a mumma of a headache,i realised where that came from lol i know what i need to do,no getting away from it,just get on
and move forward !
bring on the sunshine.
(although it's bought hayfever with it :rolleyes: )

Beer, beer, more beer, fish "n" chips, pizza, beer, beer and so on Lainey. Morning :)

hmmmmm something tells me you had a little drinkie :8855:
where's the sun gone,i guess the garden does need it,and my strawberrys will be greatful if the heavens open,so i'll shhhh
funny old night last night was,took a sleeping kalm thingie in the end,was like i could have cleaned the whole house at midnight :eek: the energy was zipping through me and then the restless legs set in,and i could have screamed,sooo popped a tab watched some cooking programme,where they had to make sculptures that moved out of sugar,then nodded off:)
bought a new Iron today as the old one was leaking water from the handel:eek:
and figured i'd better try it out,all finished,and now i'm going to cook me some bacon before my new bed arrives
whhhhoooooooooooo:D
have a good day everyone.
xx

oh OK, you're forgin then Susie :)

ladyfelsham said:
Footie is NZ for rugby :)

Everything is topsie turvey ;)

Lol ....and rum and.....!

Rum - one of the few beverages I can't deal with - overdose when I was 15, first time I'd had alcohol, had three rum and cokes and had to get my parents to stop on the way home so I could heave ho into a ditch! :)

Ooh what a shame - i've discovered rum and soda as a great atkins favorite as don't need any yucky diet mixer with sweeteners:)

Sorry for thread hijack :D

LOL< that should have been forgiven Susie, and LOL @ Katie

Back