Ruby's Starting Over (Again!)

Sounds like an annoying administrator! How you had a good weekend xxxx

Morning everyone. 0.5lb off this morning so I am now in the 10's!!!! Would have been a bit more if I hadn't overdone the carbs yesterday. We had a Superbowl party and I made pulled pork rolls with onion rings, KFC style chicken and twice baked potatoes. Syn wise, I was very good and stayed within my limits but I just ate so many potato's forgetting that each one was half a potato! Oh well, won't be making the same mistake this week! Went bowling with the new team Friday and they seemed really nice, think I'm really going to enjoy working there (if I can work out where the actual office is, it's not very well signposted!)

Last week at work and after last week, I can't wait to leave.

Week 6: 2nd February - Green

Breakfast - Porridge (HEB), apple, cinnamon

Lunch - Lentil and spinach soup, cherry tomatoes

Dinner - Stir Fry with wholewheat noodles

Snacks - clementines, banana, oatly chocolate milk (HEA)

Ankle and knee are feeling a bit dodgy after bowling, so will rest them a bit more before I try to tackle any exercise! And January ended up being the month where I lost the most weight so far on this journey, just goes to show what happens when you actually put some effort in.

Fantastic getting into the 10s - well done you! xxxx

Thank you all! Hopefully I can stay here now! Have a couple of events over the next couple of weeks (leaving do Friday, friend's birthday Saturday, wedding on the 15th) but I'm not going to be drinking at them as I appear to have gone off alcohol in a big way. Food wise should be relatively easy to manage also. So just need to try and get the exercise back in once my body agrees to co-operate.

It's snowing here so I'm keeping an eye on the trains as last time it snowed, I almost got stuck at work! Have a busy day today; lots of projects to try and finish up and I have the big handover to my two managers this afternoon, which should be interesting.

Week 6: 3rd February - Green

Breakfast - Porridge (HEB), apple, blueberries, all the cinnamon

Lunch - Lentil and Spinach soup (this is gorgeous, I can see it making a regular appearance), cherry tomatoes, cucumber

Dinner - Stir Fry with wholewheat noodles

Snacks - clementines, banana, chocolate oatly milk (HEA)

OH wasn't hungry last night as he's carried on eating on Sunday when they went to watch the superbowl (apparently there was lots of pizza involved). So I ended up having some of the leftover pulled pork with pasta, cheese and salad and we're having the stir fry tonight.

Morning everyone! 3 days to go and I'm on track for spending Friday doing not very much! Still not sleeping very well and it didn't help that we kept having power cuts last night but eventually I learnt after the third one that I really should be unplugging the radio in the kitchen. Going to be getting my baking on tonight so I have cakes to bring into work tomorrow - chocolate brownies, blueberry crumb bars and an orange and almond cake for my boss who is allergic to gluten. None of it is SW friendly and I'll porbably end up licking the bowl after each one so will definitely be over my syns today but I don't care.

Week 6: 4th February - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- Banana, apple

Lunch - Leftover stir fry

Dinner - fish, sw chips and mushy peas

Snacks
- clementines, apple, chocolate oatly milk (HEA)

Morning everyone, feeling really blah this morning due to eating rubbish last night. Was baking cakes for work so ended up eating some brownies and half the batter then OH ordered a chinese and even though I wasn't hungry I still kept forcing chips covered in curry sauce down my throat. Feeling really disgusted with myself this morning on top of being tired from the sugar and msg. Stomach is really bloated so might have to pop out for some peppermint tea at some point today. Definitely going to be back into the 11's on Monday now.

Week 6: 5th February - Extra Easy

Breakfast - None, banana if I feel like it

Lunch - Lentil and Spinach soup if I feel like it

Dinner - Jacket potato with tuna and salad

Snacks - Clementines, oatly chocolate milk (HEA)

The way I feel this morning just goes to show that clean(er) eating has been doing me good so I need to stick to it!

Ah it's a difficult thing to do baking without eating some of it! The bloating is probably just the salt. Hope you feel better soon.

Hope you had a nice weekend hun. We had a non clean one and both bloated for it so back on the clean wagon today! xxxx.

Hi everyone! Have been so busy with life in general and starting the new job that I haven't had time for mins! Had a very off plan weekend and ended up with a 2 lb gain on Monday, which I wasn't too upset about, especially since I'm wearing size 12 clothes most of the time. My eating has been on plan the last couple if days but there just hasn't been much of it! Haven't had time for lunch as I've been on the road meeting the various teams but I also haven't been feeling hungry either due to practically running on adrenaline. Will try and post a proper update tomorrow.

Hey chick come back :) How is the new job going? xxxx

Hey everyone! Sorry for going MIA, work has been really busy and draining and I've just been crashing as soon as I get in. The job appears to be going well, even if I haven't managed to spend an entire day in the office yet (guess that's the joys of working in the community) but I do feel like I've been thrown in at the deep end. Doesn't help that my manager is running around sorting out everyone else's problems so it's a bit difficult to pin him down to ask questions but I think I'm getting there. Making a conscious effort to get back on the weight loss train starting today and will try to keep updating here. Even going to get back to exercising tomorrow if I get home at a reasonable time. Hope you're all doing well and will go and try to catch up on diaries now!

Good to hear from you chick :) glad it's going well and sometimes being thrown in the deepened does work although hard at the time xxxx

*slinks back in* Hello everyone! Time seems to be going so quickly at the moment, I didn't realise it had been so long since I last posted. I've been off the wagon in a big way but today is the start of the final push to get to target. I've only put 3lbs back on since starting the new job, which isn't too bad considering that I've been taken out for lunch at least once a week since I've been there! The job is going well, and I feel like I've settled in, although I don't feel like I've actually achieved much but that's all going to change soon with a major project about to kick off. Wedding wise, everything is pretty much sorted, have a meeting with our cake person this weekend and then that's all the main things done.

So today I've had a lovely EE day and enjoyed every moment of it, long may it continue! I've set up a spreadsheet to track everything that I eat which should help me keep on track and I'm also determined to keep posting here. Haven't got much time this evening but will try and catch up on blogs tomorrow.

Day 1 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HEB), skimmed milk (3 syns), satsumas

Lunch - Jacket potato, beans, cheese (HEA), salad

Dinner - Trout, new potatoes, red onion, cherry tomatoes

Snack - Alpen light (3.5 syns)

Hey Ruby, good to hear from you :) glad the new job is going well, and 3lb isn't bad at all!
Glad to hear the wedding plans are progressing too :) sounds like a great start back on track! X

Thanks Rosie! I'm so shocked, I would have thought I'd put on lots more considering all the rubbish I've been eating.

So far so good with day 2. Have started a new workout program with fitnessblender (4 weeks for busy people) so each routine is 30 minutes or less a day. Tonight was arms and some yoga and I'm feeling it in my arms already. Hopefully it will make a difference over the next few weeks. Going to pop in the shower and then make dinner. Quite looking forward to it.

Day 2: Green

Breakfast
- 35g Bran flakes (HEB), skimmed milk (HEB)

Lunch - Fruit salad (blueberries, kiwis, satsumas)

Dinner - Carrot, kidney bean and cumin burgers with sweet potato wedges, mixed leaves

Snacks - 2 boiled eggs, banana, 200mls chocolate oatly milk (HEA)

Back