Ruby's Starting Over (Again!)

Afternoon everyone. Work is starting to get busier and busier and I don't know if I'm coming or going but I know it will all get done eventually! Had a really lovely weekend when my MoH / one and only bridesmaid came down to stay. We finally ordered her dress for the wedding and she looked stunning in it. Plus we were planning my hen; going for cocktail making class, a meal then a comedy show followed by more drinks and dancing for those who want to.

On the weightloss side of things, managed to lose 1.5lbs this we despite eating very off plan all weekend. I think having caught man flu from OH and not really eating for a couple of days helped! Back on the exercise wagon as well, in fact I'm about to do a 30 minute workout in a sec. Have a couple of meals out this week but hoping that if I can keep on plan the rest of the time, it shouldn't make too much of a difference. Today is looking like this:

Breakfast - SW Fry Up: bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans

Lunch - Oat biscuits (HEB & 2 syns), 0% fat greek yogurt, raspberries, bananas

Dinner - Chicken fajita feast (HEA)

Snacks - Kiwis and blueberries

Right, hope everyone is keeping well, I'll check in on some diaries and then go work out! Have a good bank holiday.

Hi Ruby, nice to hear from you :) chicken fajita feast sounds lovely! I've only tried the chilli one once but looking forward to having it again.
Hen plans sound good fun! Glad you got your bridesmaid dress sorted, what's it like? X

Well we have chicken and potatoes to use up so I thought I'd improvise!

Yeah I don't really want a fuss and I don't have that many female friends so a trip away somewhere would be pointless, plus I'm so close to London so it just makes sense. It's navy, one shoulder with a bit of a capped sleeve thing going on, some beading at the waist and very floaty. We went to David's Bridal in Stratford and spent a lot less than the main high street stores. I really liked a few on ebay but she wasn't keen so as long as she's comfortable and happy then I'm happy. Will try and find a link to it somewhere.

ETA: Dress is here and we're having the colour Marine

Last edited:
Hey Rubs, how are ya ? I'm loving the dress, just seen the pic, its gorgeous :) How are you finding the plan this week ? xx

Thanks Kay! Things are going well, managed to do my workout this afternoon and so far today I've resisted the cookies and muffins that are sitting in my kitchen left over from the weekend. OH has just returned from the pub and said he's not hungry so dinner plans might change.

Changed dinner to a butternut squash and sweet potato risotto with peas and spinach (all things OH won't eat!) and it was lovely. Now I'm stuffed!

Hello everyone, I'm BACK! So glad to see minis back on the interwebs. Hope you're all having a good Christmas and I'll catch up with you all in the new year.

Ruuuuuuuubyyyyyyyyy??????

Back