Total Solution Samprand's Exante Diary - It's Time To Make Some Changes: Goodbye "Fat Me" :)

Well done on the fantastic determination, will power and weight loss, I am manless at the moment so love the fact that there is no one around to irritate me on this diet. Only good friend who are really supporting me. Have a great Saturday and what a fantastic loss in inches absolutely brilliant.

Men really don't help much with things like diets lol How are you doing?

Sunday 22nd Jan - Day 13

Good morning :)

Well I was 100% yesterday, despite craving crisps lol And will be 100% today too. I've got work this afternoon, so will have my soup before I go. I'll take my bar with me to avoid temptation :) And to have something on my break. Then I'll have the shake when I get home tonight.

Hope you're all ok, enjoy your Sunday :wavey:

Uniform now :)

Pic of my work trousers, haven't worn them since day 2 of Exante when they were just about skin tight around my belly

Also, a shot of my double chin so I can compare lol

Attachments

• 220120121775.jpg
    220120121775.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 220120121778.jpg
    220120121778.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 42
Thanks for putting up these piccies, I daren't at the moment. I was in Oz over Xmas to see my son and caught sight of myself in a mirror and felt physically sick at my own body. Samprand, I know that you are going to do this weight loss and I will do the journey with you, like everyone else posting on here. I just wonder how I let myself get to this stage, I KNOW how I got here but HOW did I let myself go. I am 46, fat and flabby and feel yuk...but ever the optimist I will lose this weight and feel much better. The irony is I spend a fortune on my face, makeup and hair. I seem to have forgotten about the neck down. Enough self pity - onwards and upwards to a better look all round.
Julia

Thanks for putting up these piccies, I daren't at the moment. I was in Oz over Xmas to see my son and caught sight of myself in a mirror and felt physically sick at my own body. Samprand, I know that you are going to do this weight loss and I will do the journey with you, like everyone else posting on here. I just wonder how I let myself get to this stage, I KNOW how I got here but HOW did I let myself go. I am 46, fat and flabby and feel yuk...but ever the optimist I will lose this weight and feel much better. The irony is I spend a fortune on my face, makeup and hair. I seem to have forgotten about the neck down. Enough self pity - onwards and upwards to a better look all round.
Julia

I thought I'd be brave and put up the pictures lol I think we all wonder how we let ourselves get to be so overweight, knowing that we're putting on weight but carrying on anyway. If you feel fat and flabby now, you wont for long :) You are doing so well and sound very determined. Yes it is ironic about how much focus we put on hair and makeup, but not on our actual bodies, and being fit and healthy, and that's what counts. We can do this! It's all about changing our mind set and our eating habits. People decide to lose weight every day but only a few actually go through with it and make the changes they need to. I'm 25 this year, I don't want to get to 30 and be the same weight as I am now, or heavier. I want to think 'hey it's been 5 years since I got slim' lol x

Monday 23rd Jan - Day 14

Had two very odd dreams last night. In the first one I was eating a pack of sliced ham in the same way I'd eat a sandwich lol And in the second my boyfriend had bought chips from the chippy and had ketchup on them, and he offered me some and I said no. Then he put the chips on the floor and our dogs came and ate them.

Anyone else have random dreams?

I've had nothing to eat so far today, will have half a bar in about 15mins with a cup of tea, then I'll have my soup about 6, shake at 7, then the rest of the bar at 8. Gives me something to eat while Eastenders is on lol

I've noticed that the scales are STILL giving me a sts of 15st 12, but the wii is saying I'm almost at 15st, soooo what the hell?!

Is it possible - or just wishful thinking - that somehow the wii is right and the scales have some mystical fault? lol x

I have been having a read thru your diary and I can so relate to your reasons for eating. I think that's why so many of us end up on here trying to lose weight. It sounds like you certainly are motivated and are doing so well. Good luck and I will keep checking in on your diary. I find the detailed honest diaries the most motivating, so your writings will help me; Thank you x

I have been having a read thru your diary and I can so relate to your reasons for eating. I think that's why so many of us end up on here trying to lose weight. It sounds like you certainly are motivated and are doing so well. Good luck and I will keep checking in on your diary. I find the detailed honest diaries the most motivating, so your writings will help me; Thank you x

I've had the odd slip up where I've had chicken etc but that's only to stop myself from eating chocolate lol and it's ketosis-friendly so not too bad :) I try to be honest about my experiences, I don't see the point in saying "I've never had any cravings and lost 6 stone in a month" or anything like that, it's just not realistic. Honesty is always best :) xx

Hi all, thanks for the updates and really strong willed motivation. Had a busy day at work, been to the dentist then watched the final of the dragon tattoo trilogy. Most importantly another very successful day - I am in the zone!
Julia

Hi all, thanks for the updates and really strong willed motivation. Had a busy day at work, been to the dentist then watched the final of the dragon tattoo trilogy. Most importantly another very successful day - I am in the zone!
Julia

Well done on being so good! :) Glad you're finding things not too hard x

Tuesday 24th Jan - Day 15 : WEIGH IN DAY

Well...after the scales barely budging for the past few days, they decided to miraculously drop overnight giving me a loss this week offfffffff.....

5 lbs

I'm now 15st 9lbs, bringing my total loss to 17lbs :party0019:

Looking forward to my AAM day today, going to have 2 boiled eggs and a piece of chicken with cheese, I'm guessing the cheese is ok as it's low fat and is included on the Exante website recipe pages for TS AAM week.

It's strange that now the idea of chicken and boiled eggs gets me excited and gives me something to look forward to, before Exante I would have only liked the idea of chocolate, crisps, takeaway etc

Went to see my mum this morning and she's said I'm looking a lot smaller, thanks for the motivation mum! :D

Boyfriend's brother came over this morning, and both of them were talking about my diet - this time in front of me lol - and my boyfriend was saying about how I'm going to "cheat" again today, to which I let rip and said "I'VE TOLD YOU IM HAVING ONE MEAL DAY PER WEEK INSTEAD OF EATING FOR A WHOLE WEEK!!!" Needless to say the looks they gave me were pretty epic rabbit-in-headlights, so I hope they remember that the next time they decide to question my eating habits. Don't they know there's method in my madness!?

Finally managed to bite the bullet, be brave and take some 'fat pictures' of myself in all my back-fat, bingo-wing, roly-poly tummy fat glory to keep me motivated. I still think I look awful but at least I now look less awful than I must have done 2 weeks ago. So yay...I think lol :bliss: I think the idea of having these pics for everyone to see will spur me on as I would hate the idea of not getting any smaller knowing that everyone knows I look this way! At least as I get smaller I can say "well yes I USED to look like that, now I look like this!" **Insert bada$$ picture of me at goal looking slim and gorgeous** :D

WARNING - the following photos show explicit and graphic fatness. Viewers of a nervous disposition are advised to look away lol

Attachments

• 240120121781.jpg
    240120121781.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 55
  • 240120121782.jpg
    240120121782.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 240120121783.jpg
    240120121783.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 57
Wow :D
Well fone on your 5lbs loss Sam :D
That's brilliant :D

Sam well done honey 5lbs is superb.
Soon u will b lookin Hot Hot Hotter.
Stapo

Thankyou both! :D xxx

wow 17lbs in 2 weeks you must be sooo pleased, well done you :)
Enjoy your chicken you have deserved it;)

Well done Sam, doing good hunni xx

Thanks guys :)

wow 17lbs in 2 weeks you must be sooo pleased, well done you :)
Enjoy your chicken you have deserved it;)

I will most DEFINITELY enjoy my chicken lol I'm not going to have it until 7.30 and it will be the last thing I have today, but I can almost taste it already hehe x

WHY does my stupid boyfriend have to insist that he knows whats best for me with this diet? If I say I can eat this that and the other, then it means I CAN!!!! For christ sake!

Getting so bloody sick of being called a "cheat" on this diet and being told I'm going to "ruin it all" is really not what I need you patronising idiot!

Bloody men :flamingmad:

Back