Sarah Butterfly's Slimming World Journey

Definitely lol! It's not a 'diet' it's a way of life! I can eat so much yummy food and still lose 4lbs its insane but I love it.

My high from this morning's weight loss has worn off and I'm feeling down in the dumps! I feel, somehow, like I've put on 4 stone. I'm bunged up again and in pain and worrying about what I'm eating because although it's on SW plan it goes against my 'diet' instincts!

Lunch was mashed potato with 1 laughing cow light, some cheese (HEX A) and some ham with 2 hardboiled eggs.

Snack was 10 syns worth of easter egg.

Dinner was chicken, syn free roast potatoes, 1 small stuffing ball 1 syn, carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans and gravy 1 syn.

Brings me to 12 syns for today.

Aww lovely x

Our bodies aren't always good to us are they!

I know what you mean about going against 'typical diet' however just think you might be eating loads of food, it's all wholesome and you're cutting down all the 'naughty' snacks.

I always feel bloated in the evening but just remind myself that plan works and our body weights fluctuate.

Just take each meal at e time and you'll get another great loss x

Thanks :) I'm feeling a bit more positive this morning, however having a bad morning dizziness wise. I can't really do anything except sit on the sofa because I'm so dizzy and my ears are ringing :( I keep seeing my GP but they just say it's anxiety.

Breakfast this morning was 20g porridge oats, 80ml milk from HEX A and 0.5 syns of golden syrup.

For lunch I'm going to heat the leftover sweet potato curry!

Sorry to hear you was feeling poorly.

I suffer with dizzy spells and if I don't take action like sit down immediately I faint. I finally got a diagnosis of Vasgo Vasgil (will get the right spelling) Which basically means I've got low blood pressure and my body takes too long to get blood pumped around my body.

It usually gets brought on if I've just come out of a emotionally stressful situation or I get out up from sitting/laying down too quickly.

I now know the warning signs so make sure I don't panic, sit down or get fresh air.

Your food sounds good

Sorry to hear that. My GP took my blood pressure last time I saw him and said it was fine. He thinks it's a mixture of side effects from my antidepressants and anxiety.

After lunch I had an alpen light bar as other half of HEX B.

Dinner I cooked a pizza and chips from the fakeaways book! Was lovely. I was a bit cheeky and had 3 slices which was 16.5 syns!!! But worth it.

Total syns for today 17.

Breakfast this morning was 20g oats with some milk from HEX A and 0.5 syns of golden syrup.

Lunch is going to be 1 slice of bread remaining HEX B with baked beans, and 2 crispbreads (2 syns) with ham and 1 laughing cow light triangle part of HEX A.

Off to costa coffee this afternoon with my Dad. I've got my eye on the soya milk hot chocolate which will be 8 syns for the smallest size.

Hi hope you don't mind, I've subscribed. Really enjoying reading your food diaries. SW is amazing isn't it, I always feel so much healthier when I'm on plan.x

Thanks for subscribing :)

My lunch plan changed! I had 1 slice HEX B toast with baked beans, and 1 slice of SW pizza 5.5 syns. Was very nice!

At Costa I had 2/3rds of my small soya hot chocolate which was 5 syns worth.

Dinner was syn free chicken, broccoli and pasta bake with added peas.

Just had a bowl of strawberries with an alpro yogurt 2 syns making today's syns 13

Breakfast was 30g All Bran golden crunch HEX B with a bit of milk HEX A.

Lunch was the last 2 slices of SW pizza 11 syns.

Dinner was a syn free cottage pie with tons of superfree veg :)

Almost completed my second week of body magic silver! Just got 15 minutes left for this week.

After dinner I had a snack of strawberries and alpro yogurt 2 syns.

Makes a total of 13 syns for today :)

I ordered some jeans from Debenhams the other day in the sale and they arrived today. I bought a size 14 as motivation- I am a larger 16 at the moment. I tried them on today and will need to lose about a stone before they fit!

I was naughty and secretly weighed myself this morning! Lost 2lbs so far this week. Only need 1/2lb till I am in the 12s! But this is the last time I sneakily weigh. It takes all the fun out weigh day!

Breakfast was quaker oats, milk HEX A and 0.5 syns golden syrup.

Lunch was a jacket potato, tuna, sweetcorn and 0.5 syns lighter than light mayo.

After lunch I had second half HEX B an alpen light and 5.5 syns of easter egg.

Dinner last night was 2 be good to yourself sausages 2.5 syns each, potato and veg. After dinner I was absolutely starving and so had a hifi light bar (3 syns) and after that I was still hungry so had a satsuma! And even after that I was hungry so I decided it couldn't possibly be 'true' hunger so I ignored it. Sure enough my period started this morning so that explains the hunger!

Yesterday I had 14.5 syns.

Breakfast this morning was 30g all bran golden crunch with some milk.

Lunch is going to be 2 slices of wholemeal bread (3 syns each) with a laughing cow light (HEX A) and some ham, and a packet of pom bear crisps (5). I feel too ill from my period to have anything more ambitious!

Dinner was leftover cottage pie with superfree veg, plus I added extra broc and cauli.

Snack was alpro yogurt (2 syns) with some strawberry.

Been feeling quite ill today so not been up to doing much apart from watching TV with my boyfriend.

13 syns total for today.

Well done for sticking to plan when ur feeling poorly. I know when I'm ill, all I want to do is lye on sofa watch rubbish tv and eat even rubbisher. (Is that a word?) food. So good on u. Ur doing really well.x

Back