Sarah83's Food Diary 2014

Well I'm very pleased with my weigh in this morning - 3.5lbs off! That's thanks to 4 days 100%, no booze, and keeping under 1500 kcals everyday!

I'm so pleased with that and it goes to show if you put a bit of effort into it, it actually works!

So my plan for the week ahead... I'm still going to continue counting calories while sticking to the SW plan. Today I will stay under 1500 kcals but I will be drinking wine so I will go over my syns (hopefully yesterday's low day will make up for that).
Saturday and Sunday are going to be my days off, then Bank Holiday Monday will be a challenge as I'd really like to get back onto plan then, but I might struggle. We'll see!

Looks like the weekend is going to be a wash-out :-(
Although we have an exciting afternoon planned tomorrow - we are going for afternoon tea with the Gruffalo! Hoping Bella will love it as it's her favourite book by far.
Then we haven't got any more plans - I fancy having a pub lunch probably Sunday (pub with a soft-play) and we've got an 'Under the Sea' homework project to do too so that should be fun.

Hope everyone's ok and looking forward to the weekend! xx

Oops yesterday didn't turn out quite as good as I hoped. I think I was just shattered and starving! Ended up in bed at 9 which pleased hubby as he could play on his new Xbox game. And luckily Bella slept through for the first time in the last 3 nights. Not so luckily she decided 5.45 was a good time to get up, on a Saturday too how rude ;-)
So we're busy watching the tigger movie before she can wake her daddy up, we can do our weekly aldi shop ready for this afternoons visit to see the gruffalo! I'm so excited! I think she will love it

Anyway here's yesterday's food

Friday 23rd May

Breakfast: fruit and fibre and skimmed milk

Lunch: Heinz vegetable soup with added spinach

Dinner: takeaway! Nandos style place: chicken salad with half a portion of fries, 3 onion rings and a couple of blobs of mayo

Snacks: apple, pepperami, 2 (yes 2!) bags of aldis version of mini cheddars and about 3/4 of a bottle of wine

Luckily when I plugged all this into myfitnesspal I was still under my cals for the week thanks to the other days. Can't say the story will be the same after the rest of the weekend though...

Well done Sarah, fantastic. I bet your daughter will love having tea with the gruffalo, what a lovely thing to do. We haven't got many plans for the weekend but taking the kids away on Monday til Friday. Enjoy your cheeky wines tonight.

Thank you, she's quite excited, she was most disappointed when I said we were going shopping this morning, I think she wanted to go straight to see the gruffalo.

I did enjoy having a drink last night and I'm really proud of myself and how I've done this week, I just need to make sure I don't blow it now on the weekend.

Hope you have a lovely time away, bet the kids will love it.

Back