*sarahlou87*'s Food diary.

you are doing really great :) i wish i was as creative with my food choices as you are i hope that you can stop and rest soon :)

Aww that's really kind. I have a complusive obsessive nature so I have to shake things up otherwise I would go all weird and have a freak out and that wouldn't be good. Lol!

The soup was basically veg that needed using, one thing I love about sw, you can alway use your leftovers or use up stuff that needs it.

fantastic!!! you deserve it you have done really well this week :D so far ive lost 2lb :D thursday will be my weigh in day now ive bought my own set of scales because i wasnt able to go to the gym.
you have done really great! xx

Thank you. And 2lbs is fab! Well done you!

That's amazing. Do you usually have such good losses?

Not on * week. But I lose more than most people each week, my weight comes off fast and goes on even faster. Plus I have alot to losse so that helps.

Hey Sarah, here to follow :) Well done on your loss this week, amazing! :) xx

Thank you!

Well today has been a shocking day food wise. I've hardly eaten. But here goes.

Day 1 - Week 2

L - 2 sticks of celery (SF)
Pomegranate (SF)
Mullerlight greek (0.5 syn)

D - 4x tesco healthy living sausages (4 syns) Bloody starving tonight!
Homemade garlic wedges (F)
Beans (F)
Pear (SF)
Grapes (SF)
Can of gin and slimline tonic (5.5 syns)

Syns for week 10/105

Well today has been a shocking day food wise. I've hardly eaten. But here goes. Day 1 - Week 2 L - 2 sticks of celery (SF) Pomegranate (SF) Mullerlight greek (0.5 syn) D - 4x tesco healthy living sausages (4 syns) Bloody starving tonight! Homemade garlic wedges (F) Beans (F) Pear (SF) Grapes (SF) Can of gin and slimline tonic (5.5 syns) Syns for week 10/105

You are still doing really well and eating a lot of the right foods :) xxx

haha I'm the same thats usually how i know its coming, i eat my other half out the house haha! x

luckily alot of the foods i like he isnt too keen on so all the more for me :p

Exactly the same here. My ex doesn't eat any fruit or vegetables except pineapple and potatos and some carrots. He doesn't eat any beans or pulses or grains. He won't eat baked beans or peas, he litterly eats meat stuffing potatoes bread and chocolate lol

Day 2 - Week 2 EE

So I haven't had any breakfast today again I didn't wake up till 12 as was awake tilk 4am. Then I was woken up at 8am and spent the next 4 hours dozing and trying to get some more sleep. Which didn't really work. I've got some bits I'm taking to work for my 'lunch' which is more of snacjs to eat whike working but will have dinner when I get in at 11.

L- Celery (SF)
Bacon and roasted veg soup (SF +F)
Dry paprika pasta salad.
3x multigrain ryvita (Hex b)
Pear (SF)
Mullerlight greek style lemon (0.5 syns)

D- melt in the middle burgers
Extra lean mince from butcher (F) got 2kg from the butcher for 16 quid. Got a good bargain!
2x babybels (hex a)
Red onion (SF)
Egg (F)
Sweet potato (F)
Frylight (F)
Garlic and paprika (F)
Roasted peppers, onion and Sweetcorn (SF + F)
Levi roots bbq and hellmanns mayo mixed together (6 syns)

Syns for the week 16/175

Afyer reading alys diary it reminded me my old consultant used to give me 25 syns a day because of my weight. Definitely glad I remembered this lol! Will reduce as weight comes off.

Last edited:
Day 2 - Week 2 EE

So I haven't had any breakfast today again I didn't wake up till 12 as was awake tilk 4am. Then I was woken up at 8am and spent the next 4 hours dozing and trying to get some more sleep. Which didn't really work. I've got some bits I'm taking to work for my 'lunch' which is more of snacjs to eat whike working but will have dinner when I get in at 11.

L- Celery (SF)
Bacon and roasted veg soup (SF +F)
Dry paprika pasta salad.
3x multigrain ryvita (Hex b)
Pear (SF)
Mullerlight grek style (0.5 syns)

looking good hun your doing great with what you have xx

Back