Sarah's JUDDD Diary

Haha thanks babe! You're doing amazing!xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So yesterdays food was as follows

Breakfast. Choc slimfast
Lunch. Choc slimfast
Dinner. king prawn stir fry with egg noodles. Cooked in a small amount of olive oil with a handful of chips and a can of fanta x

Glad to hear it hunni.u should be soo proud.

Todays food.....
Breakfast - choc slimfast

Lunch -choc slimfast and a small fruit bowl

Dinner- egg and cress sandwich and a big bag of crisp. 600 cals

Im doing race for life in the morning. So will be up at 6.30am and will be running 5k. Will still be having my shakes for breakfast and lunch then planning on a nice healthy dinner. Feel like I haven't had a good healthy meal in ages.so busy with work but under calories so thats all that matters! And gonna top up my tan on the sunbed.always makes me feel slimmer when im brown lol xx

Been doing well. Race for life has killed my legs and totm has arrived today though. So feeling a bit crap.have a headache.so had some chocolate cake and icecream after my dinner. But sf for brekkie and lunch. X

Sf for breakfast and lunch yesterday followed by nuggets and chips. Then today ive had sf for breakfast and lunch and havin salad. Chicken dippers and a couple of tortilla wraps for dinner. Ive lost a lb. But totm and feeling awful and bloated.so hopefully once I come off ill lose more.been doing lots of exercise x

Well done on your loss. My best mate has just started SF as she has put the 3 stone she lost back on & has no summer clothes at all that fit & can't afford any....

Back