sarah's new diary sf and pp

Yeah wi on sat but will b really early as we have to leave at 7.30 where as ive been wi at like 10.30-11 ! May b a day off tomorrow as we have ppl over for takeaway! I really wanna b able to have a day off and still b able to continue with ww without it effecting me so we shall see!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Day 7 26pp 10wp

Milk 1pp

D
Jam sw 7pp
Crisps 4pp

5x thorntons 10pp

T
Southern fried chicken 7pp
Curly fries 5pp
Spaghetti 2pp

26pp used
10wp used
0wp remain, wi tomorrow

3.25lb off this morning

That's another great loss Sarah, huge well done!

Hope you enjoy the day off today if you have it. Sure you will be able to get back on track with things tomorrow, the losses you are having at the moment should be a great incentive.

I did have today off aswell but dint eat a great deal but will b back on it tomorrow !

Day 3 26pp

Milk 1pp

B
Banana

D
Ham sw 6pp
Crisps 4pp

Aero mint 6pp

T
Roast chicken 60g 2pp
150g pots 6pp
Brokli and carrots
Gravy 1pp

26pp

Great day for getting back on plan. Well done. Hope you enjoyed the weekend's tasties :)

So todays food will b:

Day 4 26pp

Milk 1pp

B
Banana

D
Ham sw 6pp
Crisps 4pp

T
2x honey and mustard sausages 8pp
150g mash 3pp
100g spaghetti 2pp

Fab lolly 2pp

26pp used

Yeah 26pp wed 25pp tues! Been spring cleaning again so really tired!

26pp for today and wi tomorrow! Had 2 days off followed by 5 days of 26pp so hopefully still have a loss tomorrow! Weighed this morning and was 3lb down from last sat so not sure what wi tomorrow will say!

Wi today last wk was 12.1 1/2 today is 11.12 3/4 but im having a stupid moment and cant seem to work out how much I lost! Is it 11.13 11.14 12.0 or just 11.13 12.0???

Sounds like a 2 3/4 lb loss to me which is fab given you've had big losses the last couple of weeks. You really are doing so well at the moment. Really pleased for you as I know how tricky it was trying to get back in the groove of things after christmas. Clearly sticking to daily points counteract the two days off plan. Hope you are having a fab weekend and the sunshine has reached far enough south for you to enjoy.

Thanks atomic im having a day off today and then wed as its mil birthday so no loss expected next wk tho I will b doing 26pp! Then the wk after will b a day off for mothersday! Lots of days off but im sticking at ww the majority of the time which is better than nothing!

Sounds like a really good plan over the next couple of weeks and if it worked last week no reason why it won't for those as well. Its difficult to balance being on a diet with having a "normal life" and enjoying meals out with family and stuff and this time round you seem to have a got that sorted so big well done.

Hope your day off yesterday was yummy and enjoyable.

Thanks atomic! Sat and sun off plan but 26pp yesterday and hopefully today too!

Great stuff!

What have you been managing to fit into your 26pp per day?

Hope you've had a good week, Sarah. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow.

Its deathly quite around here isn't it??

Back