sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

I always remember your Friday WI day! Good luck for tomorrow :)

Sorry not been able to catch up. Hectic my end. Hope all is okay.

Had a couple days off at wk end and just been on and off all wk cant get back into it, so im expecting a big gain then fingers crossed a new wk will get me back into it as I still have a stone or so I wanna loose!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had a couple days off at wk end and just been on and off all wk cant get back into it, so im expecting a big gain then fingers crossed a new wk will get me back into it as I still have a stone or so I wanna loose! Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So u WI tomorrow Sarah? X

Yes :-D

Well I gained 5lb that was basically 5 days off plan, not good but just gotta work to loose it again! We had quite alot of takeaways as well as we were really busy and out quite a bit too so was just easier, least I got the takeaways craving out the way!

Well I gained 5lb that was basically 5 days off plan, not good but just gotta work to loose it again! We had quite alot of takeaways as well as we were really busy and out quite a bit too so was just easier, least I got the takeaways craving out the way!

Onwards and Downwards Sarah :) Weight which goes on quickly normally comes off quickly so hopefully it will do one this week with maybe a bit more for extra measure x

Good Luck for a on plan week!! Don't worry about the gain, we all have to live and have treats and time off being strict.

Don't worry to much about the 5lb gain, Sarah. I am sure most if not all of that will be gone by next week. A lot of that gain won't be a proper "fat gain" but will just be your body responding to more food again (when you are restricting your calorie intake your body runs on pretty much empty glycogen stores so when you eat more the first thing your body does is fill these up which leads to a pretty immediate gain on the scales of 2-4lbs for most people).

Hopefully having some naughty foods and not worrying about counting as got that craving out of your system so you can having an easier psychological journey to target. New week, new start :)

Hi Sarah. Are you okay? Hope the gain hasn't sent you off plan as you were doing so well!! Hope all is well, we are all here if you need us. Xx

Hope you're ok lovely, I've been checking in on you and you have done so well, Love and hugs :D sparkle1978 xxxxx

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi purpled yeah I did go a bit off plan for a bit, think 3 weeks! First wk gained 5lb second gained 0.25lb last wk another 5lb a bit embarrassed to admit and not entirely happy about it but started back on yesterday, not finding it easy but im sure I can do it, ive still lost 35lb altogether and wanna loose about 25lb more I think! So my 10lb gain plus another 15lb!

Sparkle thankyou for commenting, I have definitely missed having u on minimins for support! Hooe u r doing well r u still at ur goal weight?

Hi Sarah

No I've been rubbish and put back on lots of weight. Need to lose about 3 stone :(. Trying slimming world and lost nearly 11lbs so far but found out yesterday I'm pregnant :D I'm going to continue with slimming world and hopefully not gain too much.

You have been doing amazingly, you'll soon have that gain off and more. I know you will :) xx

Congratulations on the pregnancy, how many is that now? I dont no how u do it!

Thanks Sarah :) This will be number 5. Think I'll stop after this one! lol xx

35lbs lost is still excellent. Hopefully the rebellion is out of your system now and you can crack on to target. Sure you will get there soon.

Hey Sparkle - I remember you from the old simply filling board. Congratulations on the pregnancy. 5 sounds terrifying though!

Back