Sarah's Pregnancy/Breastfeeding & Everything Else Food Diary - F&H

34 Weeks 2 Days

I forgot to post yesterday but a small gain at 3/4 lb. most of that will be baby :)

Breakfast
Porridge, milk, banana, syrup (1pp)
Coffee

Lunch
Heated up potato wedges, lettuce, cucumber, chilli, 3 bean salad and dressing (1pp)
Chilli Crisps (3pp) Homemade Salsa

Dinner
Lamb Steak, Egg, Mushrooms, Mediterranean Veg
WW Wrap

Snacks
Crumpet and flora light (1pp)
Banana
Cherries
Apple
Popcorn

I haven't eaten dinner yet, it's just my planned. I have popcorn for later and some ice pops.

Baby
She is getting into some strange positions today, it felt like her little bump slid down to under my belly button and then up again. Then I felt a kick in the rib and hip bone at the same time haha. I'm exhausted. I have purchased a fan. I ordered the last one, in Argos, then some old lady was moaning as the machine said there was one left and when she went to pay it wasn't there. I was thinking hehehe. I need it more lol

Breakfast
Brown Bread, Bacon, Tomato Ketchup (0pp)

Mmm bacon Sarnie.....mmmm
Coffee and a banana

yum yum bacon sarnie!!!

quick question -
am i supposed to be takin any vitamins or anythin - i took pregnacare up until around week 13, but when run out i didnt buy anymore? i forgot to ask midwife the other day! x

yum yum bacon sarnie!!!

quick question -
am i supposed to be takin any vitamins or anythin - i took pregnacare up until around week 13, but when run out i didnt buy anymore? i forgot to ask midwife the other day! x

I asked this when I stopped taking the one with folic acid at 13 weeks. She said I could continue taking a pregnancy vitamin, even the same one I took in the beginning. The body won't react to having extra folic acid after 12/13 week.
Or she said just to take a good multivitamin with everything in. Then we know whatever we don't get in food we get in that.

I remember about 4 days out of 7. Lol

I asked this when I stopped taking the one with folic acid at 13 weeks. She said I could continue taking a pregnancy vitamin, even the same one I took in the beginning. The body won't react to having extra folic acid after 12/13 week.
Or she said just to take a good multivitamin with everything in. Then we know whatever we don't get in food we get in that.

I remember about 4 days out of 7. Lol

ok so its not necessary then although i still will buy somethin - what do u take then?

From tesco, I take multivitamin with iron. It's just 1 a day.

Cheaper than the pregnancy stuff. I don't think it's necessary but it won't do any harm.

Sometimes life can be so disappointing. Someone from work getting a Gregg's for lunch, I thought 'treat yourself' eat the lovely salad you made tomorrow.
So I got a tuna crunch....my fave Gregg's Sarnie. The bread was stale and it tasted warm. What a waste of pp when I had a lovely salad I could have had.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406049656.176405.jpg
Mmmm now in the oven, not very healthy but I need some pizza.
Dinner
1/2 Pizza (lots of pp) with salad and broccoli.

Hi Hun!
Been a bit absent these past few days, really feeling this heat. Babies head is engaged now and it's very uncomfortable. I've had a growth scan via ultra sound and baby is exactly the correct size, well a little longer but pretty much perfect. From the outside I measure 3 weeks small with the tape measure. So I think she's pretty squashed up in there and it's feeling uncomfortable for me, I feel everything and can't get comfy. Sleeping well but getting to sleep is hard due to heat.

Not weighed but I've been pretty good food wise. I'm proper addicted to ice pops and sugar free jelly. Not really stuck to ww but my appetite is all over the place. Sometimes the heat makes me feel sick and all I want is drinks, then other days I feel more like food. So it seems silly to pp or F&H, I'm just doing what my body wants. 4weeks 4 days....I'll do what my body wants :)

I'll catch up with you all soon

Breakfast
Porridge banana
Sugarfree jelly
Coffee

Lunch
Cold wrap pizza with 3bean salad and lettuce

Dinner
My brother is doing slimming world....he has the cookbook called Fakeaways. He made me burger and chips and tomato relish, side salad. It was free for him on SW as the bread was an extra. It was yummy.

Snacks
Yogurt
Banana
Apple
Grapes
Graze - Olives

Good day :)

hi hun hows things? x

Good thanks! Just been busy! Finished work now and really needed the break. Babies head is 3/5 engaged and when ether I walk too far I feel so much pressure. Just want her in my arms now.

How are you?

36weeks 4days

Breakfast
Mushroom & Spinach Omelette
Coffee

Lunch
Wholemeal pasta, cream cheese (0pp) spring onion & Chicken

Dinner
Fishcake (6pp) broccoli, carrots, new potato

Snacks
Me Freeze x 3 (1pp)
Banana, apple, popcorn, strawberry milkshake

Used = 7pp
Remaining = 21pp

Good thanks! Just been busy! Finished work now and really needed the break. Babies head is 3/5 engaged and when ether I walk too far I feel so much pressure. Just want her in my arms now.

How are you?

aww bless :) not long for u now!!

im good thanks startin to feel really tired towards afternoon!

this time next week i should know what im having - HoPeFuLlY!!! :D

Spontaneous WI this morning. 3rd trimester I've gained 6lbs. :)
Which is amazing really as I've eaten so well.

Over 37 weeks now so I'm full term. Had a growth scan this morning and baby is bigger :)
They did an an estimate of being over 7lbs now. So 3 weeks time.....I could be having an 8lber eeek ouch owe! Lol

Spontaneous WI this morning. 3rd trimester I've gained 6lbs. :)
Which is amazing really as I've eaten so well.

Over 37 weeks now so I'm full term. Had a growth scan this morning and baby is bigger :)
They did an an estimate of being over 7lbs now. So 3 weeks time.....I could be having an 8lber eeek ouch owe! Lol

oucheeeeee! thats good news tho :) xx

Back