Sarah's re-start :)

Extra easy

B: cheese omelette( hea) turkey rashers.apple

L: roast beef, new potatoes, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, York's pud (2.5) gravy (2.5)

D: 2 wholemeal bread (heb) marg (2) roast beef, banana and a mullerlight.

Will prob be having a drink too so will work the syns out later. I sound like a right alco don't i ;-)

They are gorgeous Emma, bigger than bacon because there's no fat to cut off, i buy the smoked ones, and i know we aren't calorie counting but they are only 53 for 2 rashers :)

Oh my god, just worked out how much I've syned this weekend, been quite good or so i thought and I've had 91 so far!! Just shows when im not watching the diet why i put weight on if i think I've been good and had that, so I've got 14 to last till Thursday :)

Oh my god, just worked out how much I've syned this weekend, been quite good or so i thought and I've had 91 so far!! Just shows when im not watching the diet why i put weight on if i think I've been good and had that, so I've got 14 to last till Thursday :)

Peek a boo...............found you

Looks like you had a brilliant first week
Planning is everything, so I hope you can stick with it and keep the motivation

The radlers sound lovely....where did you get them from , I may just have to add them to my shopping list for when my Glitterberry J20s are all gone

well done hun, you sound like yuo know what your doing :) x

Peek a boo...............found you

Looks like you had a brilliant first week
Planning is everything, so I hope you can stick with it and keep the motivation

The radlers sound lovely....where did you get them from , I may just have to add them to my shopping list for when my Glitterberry J20s are all gone

Hi Emma,

The radlers are from tesco they are yummy :)

Feeling a bit poorly today, got sore throat and headache, and I've got no energy. I went really dizzy walking home from nursery with callum thought i was going to pass out, on my own with mi boy, but managed to get home and had a cup of tea with a sugar in and feel a bit better now. I've managed to prep a cottage pie and veg for teas trays comfort food :)

Still feeling a bit bunged up but im a lot better.
I lost 2lbs this week :) mega happy.
We are going away in the caravan this weekend either tonight or tomoz depending what time Carl's home today, so ill be busy cleaning it and getting everything ready today, i can't wait because my little lad loves it :) xx

congrats on the loss Sarah, hope you're over your bug

have fun in the caravan

morning, even though it feels like dinner time because we've been up since 3.30am, our good neighbour was knocking on our door saying someone was trying to break into Carl's van and messing about with our gate to the drive where we've got the car and caravan, the caravan is usually in storage but we had a leak from the toilet and its wet the carpet through, so Carl is getting us a new one and gonna fit it, so his works van is parked outside the drive, thank god the neighbour was brave enough to alert us because we think she scared him off, the low life scum.

im still struggling with cold and cough so diets not been good this week, can't wait for fresh start after wi.xxx

morning, even though it feels like dinner time because we've been up since 3.30am, our good neighbour was knocking on our door saying someone was trying to break into Carl's van and messing about with our gate to the drive where we've got the car and caravan, the caravan is usually in storage but we had a leak from the toilet and its wet the carpet through, so Carl is getting us a new one and gonna fit it, so his works van is parked outside the drive, thank god the neighbour was brave enough to alert us because we think she scared him off, the low life scum.

im still struggling with cold and cough so diets not been good this week, can't wait for fresh start after wi.xxx

That's awful. Glad you scared him off x

thanks guys,
im tired out and poor Carl is too but he's putting another sensor light up outside at the mo, bless him, all this to try and stop low life scum breaking into our property, they want their hands chopping off.

i can't wait to get wi over with and I've got my focus all ready for Friday morning, i feel bloated as hell and with the bunged up nose i am feeling rather rubbish. hope we get a good nights sleep tonight.x

put 4 on! well deserved though, and we are going away next Thursday morning for 4 days in the tourer again so put holiday day in for next week, so no wi for 2 weeks.

not sure whether to concentrate on getting back on track after the weekend away, can't decide, but i won't be glutening on crap because i feel massive, but find it hard to concentrate on dieting when something's coming up and don't want to set myself up for a fail, because that's when it all goes wrong and i lose it completely.x

Back