Sarah's simple start!!

Oo not good. I had an inner ear infection once and had vertigo it was horrible xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTEl

I think it's my hayfever that sets it off but docs said no and I just don't believe him xx

Right change of plan Craig rarely gets away early and today he is :) so we have decided to go to frankie and bennies tonight! I need to choose before I go x

Me 2 need to plan ahead tho x

Me 2 need to plan ahead tho x

image-2979566117.jpg

image-1145667649.jpg

Iv got this....ohh decisions xx

Day 4 28/6/14

Breakfast -none as I was poorly and slept til 11.20 oops

Lunch kinda breakfast but a tesco raspberry and while chocolate cereal bar 2pp, tesco caramel wafer 2p

Dinner F&B yum - starter chicken strips - 11pp, chicken and prawn Alfredo 22pp

Snacks custard 3pp, 2 x ww cakes 4pp
Mini twister 1pp

Banana

Ap earned 1!! Could of been more if Craig didn't come with

I really enjoyed it I took what was left home haha

Dunno the plan today maybe those pizzas xx

Mm yummy. I dunno what to cook today I need to do another shop lol xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm always at the shopsl lol x

Sometimes I do it online or sometime get bits throughout the week. Expensive these days I find. I'm moaning like an old lady hehe xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I never do online I only shop for me as Craig is on a strict diet he eats the same thing everyday lol he is a personal trainer and he is getting lean at the min so it's fish and chicken for him lol

Well iv been up took him to work and instead of going in the gym I took him in my pjs and went back to bed!! Was shattered lol gonna have a walk into my village it's about a 5 min walk and go to tesco then come back and walk the beast gonna do a big one today xx

Aww lots of activity points xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm trying!! Years ago I done sw and lost 2.5 stone and I had a boxer dog and I walked him loads and I really think that helped with my weight loss, iv been doing ww for almost 2 years now and have messed about with it until the beginning of this year and until I left ww 9 weeks ago I never had one gain! I need a good loss this week to get me back on track xx

I'll be crossing my fingers for you xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Hun been to the shops ended up buying dog treats lol was a nice walk

Just has lunch and watching a film then I'll walk Hugo

image-1743954887.jpg

Hi xx

Back