chicken wings- no skin 0pp
mash 0pp
peas 0pp

snacks

bananna x2 0pp
apple 0pp
satsuma 0pp
green milk in tea by accident so 1pp

my chicken was quite greasy so i dont no wether to add some points, it is a free food though?

1/49 used
48 weeklies left

also did my 30 day shred dvd 20-25 mins and walked the dog 20 mins and did 2 1/2 hours cleaning so i hope this will help my loss this week and maybe allow for that greasy chicken

Had a pack of buttons was feeling dizzy and shaky think it's the chic withdrawal so 5pp off so 43pp left

Sorry that was choc withdrawal

day 2 sf again

b
bowl of fruit, mixed

d
bacon
fried egg (used oil allowance)
2x nimble bread
butter had no half fat so 2pp

had a late lunch an breakkie so will prob just have some oat so simple for tea later, so

t
oss, skimmed milk

2/43 weeklies used

41 weeklies remain

just added up my pp used in my last 2 days of sf just to see how much im having and day 1 was 25pp and day 2 was 24pp, is this enough or should i not worry. i have had fruit for brekkie insted of oss so with oss it would be 28pp day 1 and 27pp day 2. but in these 2 days i have also used 10weeklies i dont no if im better off on pp cause i wouldnt have used those 10 weeklies yet? confused now

That's why weight loss (for me) is better on sf. But you could have other days on sf where you use more than dailies. If that helps??

yeah i guess so but isnt 26pp meant to be the lowest u have without ur body going into starvation mode?

Yes but are you just starting?? I don't think a couple of low days at the start matters- if you find it more than a couple of days then eat more eg OSS and fruit

Day 3 pp day
B
Fruit
Milk in tea for day 2pp

D/T late dinner early tea
Burger king 24pp

Cadbury caramel bar 6pp

26/26 used plus 6 weeklies used

33/49 weeklies left

A bit of a treat day, still within my points tho!

I ADORE cadburys caramel! Mmmmmmm!

day 4. sf 33 w/p left

b
fruit

d
baked potato 0pp
beans 0pp
laughing cow extra light 0pp

t
steak 0pp
new pots 0pp
peas 0pp
salad leaves 0pp
salad cream light 2pp

2pp used

31 w/p remains

Thankyou was really nice.
Just had 10 jelly tots for 1pp too

Yeah I fancied some but didn't want to use too many pp

Day 5 sf 29 w/p left

B
Fruit

Brunch
Crumpets
Laughing cow x1

D
Oat so simple
Banana
Thin dairy milk bar 3pp

T
Spag Bol (might cost 2pp if I use tomato purée, not sure if to or not)
Made with:
Mince
Onion
Tinned tomatoes
Garlic salt
Basil

Will update later

Extra lean today, some ppl only use lean but make sure u tip the fat out when cooking. My mother inlaw says to use the whole 200g I might take mine aside and then add it she said it's only to thicken it

Used only 1 tbsp of purée so 0pp for tea, 24 w/p remain

It's not on the list but lots of ppl have said u r allowed to use it for free pp, some ppl count lean mince as free I used to just have lean mince tip out the oil and still have a good loss, I weigh in on Friday morning at home I don't go meetings, I hope I get a good loss as I have been doing my 30 day shred DVD aswell

Back