Baked fruit

T
Mince and potato pie
Gravy 2pp

Snack
Aero mint 7pp

9w/p used, won't bother with the last 1

Weigh in tomorrow morning

Not good, I lost 0.75 lb not even a lb, I haven't gone over my pp I have walked for 45mins a day 6/7 days last week an I didn't count any activity pp earned, came on last night so I can only guess that is the cause, feel a little down today but I won't give up! 7.25 lb lost in 2 wks is good!

You've done well over the fortnight. Sometimes your body takes time to catch up. Towards the end of last yr I lost a total of 0.5lb in 3 weeks! I'd been so good with food and active. A week later I lost 3:5lb which is a big loss for me! Keep at it! At least it was a loss and you have been good! Xx

Yeah like Becks said, you've done really well so far. It might be that you've come on.... But I'm sure you'll get a good loss next week :) well done xx

Thanks, I have a hard wk end ahead, it's my daughters b day party do lots of yummy food, plus I had a slice of Victoria sponge today, needed something to cheer me up but I am deff not gonna give up and go off plan will just have to be extra good next week and do sf with little or no weeklies, got to keep going, I'm already looking forward to nxt wks loss should be good!

Thankyou, I didn't actually get that feeling of what's the point, which is different from b4

Wk 3 day 1 49w/p left

B
OSS

D
Beans on toast
Butter 1pp

Victoria sponge 8pp

T
OSS
Blueberries
Baked apple, pear and raspberries

9 w/p used
40 w/p left

MrsLmc said:
Hiya subscribing if you don't mind. Congrates on the loss, and I'm sure you'll see the rest of it next week x

Yeah I'm hoping so

So day 2. Pointing today 40w/p daughters bday party!

B
Fruit
Milk in tea 2pp

D
Cocktail pasty 8pp ( large steak is 15 so figured this was enough pp)
Sausage roll 9pp

T
Dunker 3pp
Monster munch 3pp

Snack
Biscuit 3pp
Choc 10pp (ooops)

38 pp used so 12w/p used
28 w/p left

Sun day 3. Pointing today 28 w/p

B
Toast 4pp
Butter 1pp
Jam 1pp

Milk in tea 1pp

D
Chippy chips 14pp

T
Not really hungry so just baked fruit
With ww ice cream 1pp

Have 4 pp left of my 26 for the day so may have a solero later, prob won't use my last pp

28w/p left

My daughters actual b day 2mo will b have a sf day but will have some bday cake!

I will point it later, I do think its around 6pp tho so should be fine

Day 4 sf 28w/p

B
Fruit

D
Steak stir fry

T
Chicken, mash and peas

Birthday cake 6pp

22w/p left

Day 5 sf 22w/p

B