Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Morning girls! Just wanted to give you a migraine update - went to the docs this morning and she was absolutely lovely. Lisa, Belle, you were absolutely right about the beta-blockers and I'm giving them a try to see how I get on. Taking a very low dose to start with as I'm still a bit nervous of them, but both the doc and the pharmacist were singing their praises! The pharmacy at Tesco was great too - they are going to give me a call in a week to see how I'm feeling and answer any questions I've got. I thought that was really nice - have never come across that service before! I'm on a couple of training courses today so trying to fit in food inbetween and it's my parents' anniversary today so we are out for dinner tonight: B - Belvita yog crunch and a banana L - Sweet chilli chicken salad with Walkers Baked D - (Beefeater) - Paprike chicken with jacket spud and salad xxxx

Couldn't get on mini's yesterday, oh great news Sarah.. I really hope they settle now xx

Hello lovelies!

I'm sorry I'm AWOL - I'm having some side effects of my new tablets and am struggling to keep on track.

Migraines have lessened but not gone away, but alongside that, I'm incredibly clumsy (3 bottles/glasses smashed on Saturday alone!), my jaw is really tense and constantly painful and I'm really, really drowsy. I'm sure it'll settle down soon, but I'm not a lot of good to man nor beast diet-wise at the moment.

Dave is taking very good care of me, though and normal service will return shortly.

xxxx

Thanks hun. We had a great Saturday although I crashed out on the sofa quite early while the others were still partying! Pete cracks me up - he is such a disaster area! xxx

Aw honey I'm sure they'll be worth it in the long run .... did they say these side effects could happen? xxxx

Hey lovely, sorry to hear you are having some nasty side effects from the beta blockers, are you going to go back to the drs? They might be able to tweak it for you, I started on one kind and switched to another kind. Rest well, I find regular sleeping helps me no end no late nights no lie ins which is dull but best advice I have had for practical steps to take xxxx

It took me a couple of weeks to get used to my tablets, if I take them just before bed I am not great the next day, so take them at tea time.. Not sure whether the beta blockers are the same x

Thanks girls. The pharmacist is due to call me and check in tomorrow so will ask her, but think it's probably my body adjusting and it'll take a few weeks. Only had one migraine so that's awesome xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for checking on me, Mrs R. Feeling lots better although now having really vivid horrible dreams (last night it was that Dave told me he was seeing someone else - it was so real - I was so relieved to wake up and cuddle up to him!), which apparently is a side effect. Apparently all of the side effects settle after a month and I'm almost 2 weeks in, so it's fine!

Food has been pretty catastrophic but I'm determined to do a good food shop on Monday and get back on it for an 8 week countdown! xxx

You're a good gf for waking up to that dream and being relieved and giving him a snuggle! I'm a bad gf who wakes up feeling hugely angry and upset with Robbie and end up spending the first waking hour treating him like a lying cheating dirtbag whilst reminding myself it wasn't real!
Really hoping the side effects ease off fully soon and you are back here raring to go in no time! Have a lovely weekend xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey misses, sorry to hear about the side effects of your tabs. hopefully they wear off soon and things will really start to improve. and those dreams sound awful, like ging said, you are good for not wanting to wake up and hit him. ..but then actually realise it's just a dream!

Back