Saturday Weigh Ins...Post here.

Didn't weigh in this week as need to try to get Xmas gain off first. Lol

I will be a Saturday weigher, starting tomorrow so hoping for a good first week loss to get me started on the right track.

Mind if I join?

I am going to be calorie counting on MFP and I will weigh myself on a Saturday morning at home.

This last week I'm off work as it's half term and only lost 0.5lb which I was not suprised at as I have ate a lot without much walking!

Back to work tomorrow which means lots more walking and more set meal times, so hoping for a bigger loss this coming week x

I've been averaging between 1300 - 1400 calories everyday and had a busy week at work involving lots of walking and also have been walking to and from work everyday.
So hopefully some weight loss tomorrow.

3lb weight loss this week :)

There were times when I just didn't fancy my healthy chicken salad or soup at lunchtimes this week, so I went to the work canteen and saw the delicious food on offer but after mentally totting up the calories in my head turned back around and out the dining room!

Didn't know I had that much will power!

And another good one :banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer:
Mine is not going to be the same this week as our friends are here and I know I have not taken as much notice as I should have of what I have been eating and drinking or writing it down. Eye of the ball again but they are going home Monday - don't have much of a social life except when friends come on holiday and we talk and snack and drink too much.

Only 0.2lb weight loss this week :(

Had a birthday party last Sunday, bake sales at work and generally not eating the right things. I weighed myself during the week and know I put on a pound. Tried walking extra and getting back on track with my eating and that's why I've only a tiny amount lost.
Got to focus more on my eating and try harder this coming week

Still another loss - I had STS last week but not going to have one this week. :)

Back