ProPoints Say goodbye to chubz

Ok so food wise today. I've eaten a fair bit.

I had my usual lunch of a turkey and cheese toastie. 9 pro points

Snack a jack curls 2 pro points

Weight watchers chicken tikka 8 pro points

Tiny bit of naan bread 2 pro points

curly wurly 3 pro points

Weight watcher ice cream. 4 pro points

28/38 pro points used

3 activity points earned so far.

Isn't my life exciting :p

thats not at all that bad!!!! ur doing well

I know it's not one part of me is saying you still have 10 points left then the other half is saying you've eaten loads lol

I think it's because when I'm in work I only have one meal and earn a lot of activity points :)

How are you feeling anyway? Any better?

Hi :)

You are doing great fab loss of 5.5 well done.
I'm subscribing as giving WW a go from home, been a long time on SW and despite fab losses in the beginning I've put almost all of the 4.5 stone that I lost back on !!!
Similar daily points to you so it's great seeing what you use yours on and gives me ideas of what to eat x

Hi :)

You are doing great fab loss of 5.5 well done.
I'm subscribing as giving WW a go from home, been a long time on SW and despite fab losses in the beginning I've put almost all of the 4.5 stone that I lost back on !!!
Similar daily points to you so it's great seeing what you use yours on and gives me ideas of what to eat x

Awh thank you I really appreciate that.

I've never tried slimming world but I'm such a fussy eater I don't think I'd get on with it.

It is a shame when you get to goal then put weight back on. We've all been there. Maybe this will be the last time for you.

:)

Sorry I'm late posting I had a manic one last night and just crashed out when I got in from work.

I wasn't in work until 3 yesterday butmy mum was away for the weekend so I was looking after my brother be ause my dad is useless.

I had a nice cooked breakfast. When I'm working a full shift I like to make sure that I have a good meal so that I don't get tempted to have anything in work. Pub food is a nightmare.

So I had
2 weight watchers sausages
2slices of bacon. With all the fat cut off
2asda hash browns
1 egg
2slices of weight watchers 1 pp bread

So that's 12 pro points in total

I also like to make sure that's have my bigger meal at breakfast or lunch so I'm not eating too much too late in the evening

Saying that I did have a large glass of rosé with lemonade. The rose as far as I can see is 3 pro points and then I'm only pointing 1 for the lemonade. Well worth it though

I also had some quavers and a ww bar that I had in my bag. I come prepared lol

Work wasn't as busy as it usually is on a Saturday so I didn't get as many activity points os I would usually. I earns 12 yesterday so that's not something to be sniffed at really :).

So that's 20/38 pro points used.
And 12 activity points earned too :)

I'll try todo today's update b4. I crash out tonight :)

Hope everyone has a good Sunday

Hey everyone.

Again I've had a manic day today I was only supposed to be doing 12-8 in work today but ended up doing a 12-11 at the last minute.

One of the boys wanted to go home so I caved in I'm too nice lol but anyway an extra 3 hours so its not too bad.

Anyway. My day today consisted of breakfast.

Pretty much identical to yesterday.

So that's 12pp

On my break in work I had hoops and crosses. 2pp

Then when I finished work I had a small glass of rosé and some weight watchers biscuits. So that's 5 in total I think that's 21 points today. Also. I'm not too sure on pointing wine. I've looked on a few sites and they all say different lol.

I forgot my pedometer again today I was so annoyed its like losing an arm to me now :(.

Last Sunday on my 12-8 I gained 8 activity points so I'm going to say 8 plus 1 per hour extra so that's 11 on total as a guesstimate.
I never eat my activity points anyway so it's not important really.

I'm sorry this is a really short rubbish post but I'm knackered so I've got to get some sleep.

21/39 pro points used
11 activity points earned.

Night everyone!

Okay! So! Today was a good one!

I didn't start work until 5 today so I had an awesome lie in!

Also. My mother has been away all this weekend so it was nice to spend a bit of the day with her today.

She brought me back a really cute present too

It was like a lucky/guardian angel stone to keep in your purse. I loved it. Very cute.

So food wise I would up a bit late for breakfast today so I just waited until 12 too have lunch.

My usual open toastie of turkey and cheese

9pro points
Snack a jack curls 2propoints
Freddo 3 pro points

ALSO my mum had some nougat for her birthday so I treated my self to a piece only 1pro point though so that's good :)

I was in work 5-12 so I haven't eaten anything else today. I did earn some activity points today though which was good. Definitely well deserved though if I'm honest. Running around after demanding customers is a job for a saint lol

So today 15/38 points used
Anddddd 11(almost 12) activity points earned

My legs hurts and I am very tired so its time for bed hope you've all had a good Thursday. And that July brings you something special.

:)))

Hello everyone! Hope your all having a good Tuesday. I'm currently on my lunch in work :).

So today has been a mad one already! It was so hard for me to get up for work today after working till 11 the past 2 nights. So I woke up a bit later than I should at half 9!!

I didn't really have time for the breakfast I would usually have when I'm working all day unfortunately.

I did have porridge! So that's 6pro points. I only point for milk when I have porridge or a bowl of cereal (rare) purely because I only have like 2 cups of tea so I don't see the point in it.

Because I didn't have a big breakfast I brought one of my weight watchers meals from home to have a lunch. It's always good to have a few in the fridge or freezer for "emergencies" like this. Or even if you can't be bothered to cook and just want something quick and easy. Once you find the ones you like they're like a little comfort blanket! The good thing as well is that 90% of the time if you have a shop around they're on offer somewhere. Can't go wrong :p.

So ye anyway.

Started work at 12. And by the time my break started I'd earned 6 ap. it's nearly the end of my break and I'm near enough on 7. So that's another good thing today.

I started this job the same time that I started weight watchers. And since I've been working here me weight loss has been so much better than before its definitely important to keep active. Wether it's just walking or if you do an exercise class. "Every little helps".

I just looked and last week I think I earnt 60 activity points. That's with 3 days off work. I didn't earn that many when I was going to the gym a few times a week. So it's not all about going to the gym.

I'm just about to go back to work now.

I've used
15/38 pro points today and doubt ill use much more.

I've earnt
7 activity points, and with me doing my food shop later too I should get up to 15 no problem :).

Hope everyone is having a good ww week

Until later

Xx

Hello everyone!

Well today has been a good one already! I had my weight watchers meeting this morning and I've lost another 4.5lb. So that's 15lb in 3 weeks!

Happy days.

So yesterday I did get to my 15 activity points and that's without going food shopping. So ill be doing that today.

Hopefully gain a few activity points there :)

I'm about to have some lunch and then go to town for a bit of shopping before doing my food shop :).

Probably will only get to about 5 activity points today. But that's better than none :).

Happy Wednesday!

Hello all!
ok so weigh day is over and done with!

I've had a bit of a busy day today but that's how I like it when I'm off work. So thy I don't eat too much!

Food wise I've basically just eaten rubbish today :/

I had a pecan bar as soon as I was weighed this morning lol. (2pp)

Then when I came home I helped the mother to sort some thing out for her birthday meal this Saturday.
My mother is one of 10 children. So we have a huge family. She is also a twin, so her and her twin brother Paul are having a meal with the rest of the family. As it was the big 5-0 this year.

So after emailing the restaurant everyone's food orders I wanted to have a look at what I could wear. A few of my cousins are going and most of the girls are very slim so I don't want to look like the big fat blob. In fairness though I bought a lbd a few weeks ago that is perfect so ill be wearing that with some wedges and a blazer. Job done.
I also helped the mother pick her outfit. She went with white linins. However I think her totm is approaching so that might be a game changer!

Anyway down to the food!
I opened the fridge earlier expecting to see some weight watchers cheese so I could make my favourite lunch when to my dismay there was none there. Having put my bread on to toast already I used ordinary cheese but only 30g so still pointed the same.

So that's a cheese and turkey toasty for 9 pro points and a packet of quavers for 2

Then! I was really naughty and had a freddo. I didn't need it but had it anyway. Lol 3pro points.

So I then headed into town! It's too far to walk spin drove. Bit parked in multistory furthest away from where I wanted to go :).

I needed to pop into Thomas sabo to get one of my charms sent off to be fixed. I broke it ages ago in my car. However only found it a few weeks ago when cleaning my brum. So sorted that out.

Then went for a wander to Superdrug to get the eyebrows threaded. A unibrow is not a good look for anyone! They had to be done today as its spray tan o'clock tomorrow :). I love the shower b4 a tan. Exfoliating and all that jazz! Popped in primarni and boots. Then that was me.

By the time I got back to the car I really didn't want to go to asda. But I did need to get some bits for dinner so had to be done.

So for tea I had a chicken breast burger (4pp bun 4pp chicken) 1pp cheese 4pp marks and spencer chips 200 grams awesome value!

I had 3 ww chocolate digestives with a cup of tea (4pp)
And a pink and white (1pp)

So that was it for today
34/37 pro points used.
6 activity points earned.

Tbh i found myself walking up escalators and taking the stairs down. I don't know what weight watchers has done to me but I like it!

Night night everyone. Have a happy Thursday!

Hello everyone. How is your Thursday going?

Today has been much less hectic for me today. My mum and brother are both ill so everyone's full of the joys of spring in my house lol

I have pretty much eaten exactly what I ate yesterday by this point. That chicken breast burger was to die for so had another one today with mum to use up the buns I bought.

Went to morrisons and sainsburys today as their the ones that tend to do the turkey chinks that I like. But neither of them had it!! Fuming!
And I used my last packet earlier. :(
Will have to have another look tomorrow :/

So far today I've used 29 points

So I have 8 left for a little treat if I'm puckish later :).

Just about to go for a spray tan so a lot of my day today consisted of showering, exfoliating and de hairing lol.

I will look my best this Saturday of it kills me!
X

Ok so I know I've done today's update but thought I'd do another one just to update activity points and stuff.

With my final 8 points I had a medley bar (3 pp) you have to be very artful with them as some flavours are 4 and some are 3 points so just make sure you check. I also had a weight watchers cornetto (4pp) I've been craving chocolate today but felt quite guilty after the nosh I had today!

I hadn't even earned 3activity points by 10 pm so I did a bit of jogging/dancing around the house till I'd gained 4!

So in total today I've used 13pp for lunch 2pp snack then 14 pp on dinner then 7pp treat :)

On a completely separate note I went to my weight watchers meeting yesterday to find that my leader was on holiday so we had a different one. We have her for the next week too. She was bloody useless! She didn't write my weight loss on my green card nor did she tell me that I'm now on 37 not 38 points!!! Useless. On the other hand though she was far too excited to give me my 5% and 2nd 7 lb sticker. But anyway.

36/37 points used
4 activity points earned.

Still had one point left so that's not too bad!

Night everyone!

Hey everyone. How is everyone's Friday gong so far?

I'm in work. Started at 12 and got given a 2 hour break at 2pm how ridiculous is that!

Anyway got half hour of my break left then an 8 hour shift till 12 with no breaks. Joy!

Food wise today I had porridge. I tend to point it as 6 to include a full days worth of milk as I wouldn't point milk of I didn't have porridge or cereal.

I had weight watchers sausage and mash. 9pp.

And a chocolate bar and quavers. 5pp

So that's 20 pp used

No activity points gained yet but 8 hours left to go.

Needles to say I'm not in a very impressed.
And to top it all off I've just found out I've only got 18 hours next week so ill be going to the gym more.

Meh!

Hi Vicky! Just re-joined this site (and for the first proper time - weight watchers) and was reading some diaries for inspiration - wow you have done SO well!

3 stone is amazing!!!!!

I recently joined over seas and also have a lot to lose... 10 stone ideally!

Only lost 2.4lbs my first week but looking forward to my first UK meeting this Tuesday! Keep up the great work, hope you don't mind if I subscribe to your diary, look forward to reading loads more of your success xx

Hi Vicky! Just re-joined this site (and for the first proper time - weight watchers) and was reading some diaries for inspiration - wow you have done SO well!

3 stone is amazing!!!!!

I recently joined over seas and also have a lot to lose... 10 stone ideally!

Only lost 2.4lbs my first week but looking forward to my first UK meeting this Tuesday! Keep up the great work, hope you don't mind if I subscribe to your diary, look forward to reading loads more of your success xx

Thank you very much Hun.
How are you finding it so far? When I first started I found it quite difficult I was losing 4lb one week then putting on 2lb the next. But now I'm really getting into it and finding it a lot easier.

Ok so I'm currently sat with a full head of foils in.

Yesterday was a hectic one. Worked 12-10. Had a massive 2 hour break though donuts only 8 hours.
We had a Harry event in the pub and there was a woman singing (as entertainment not just randomly) she was so rubbish. Murdered every single song she sang! awful.

Anyway I was supposed to finish at 12 but as I said finished at 10.

Sat with some of the boys for a bit. I didn't drink though had a massive glass of iced water.

However there was a buffet :( and I think I've ruined my week

I had 2 egg mayo sandwiches
And a hand full of corn snacks.

Boo so that's 15 points gone. Felt so annoyed after I'd eaten it so won't be doing that again

On the plus side though I earnt 7 activity points :) so it's not all bad :)

I'm pampering myself today so as I said I'm having my hair done and a manicure and pedicure :)

Thought that I'm trying so hard to make myself look good that I deserve a treat.

Happy Saturday everyone. Xx

Hey everyone hope your all outside enjoying the sun unlike myself who is in work with a stinking hangover lol. Nightmare.

I had such a good night last night. Pretty much the whole family was there which was nice the wine was flowing and the food was yummy.

I had fish cakes to start.
Chicken and olive mash for main
And dark chocolate tart for dessert. Yum yum I have no idea how many points it was but I reckon my 49 more than covers it :)

If I'm totally honest I tend not to point my alcohol purely because I very rarely drink it so i don't think it hurts. I image when I get closer to goal and weight is harder to loose ill have to be stricter with my points.

I had 4 small glasses of wine (wpuld of been 5 but i spilt one :( lol) so that's 12 points. I also topped each one up with lemonade. I would say that it's 0.5 per glass so 2points for lemonade. I also had a single vodka and diet Pepsi. So that's another 2 points so that's 16 in total which isn't too bad. I had such a lovely night.

Although I fell on my bum infront of everyone. I slipped on a patch of water. Unbelievable.

I had earned 9 a/p by the time we left the restaurant. I then went on to go out dancing with some of my cousins. So I reckon I got to 15 easy! That's the alcohol burned off lol

All in all a fab night

I couldn't face breakfast this morning so I had a glass of orange juice to take my tablets and a medley bar. EXCITING

Hope you've all had a nice weekend.

Xxx

Just reading your diary and you are doin so well well done you! You earn so many activity points it's unreal I would love to get one of those ped things how much are they?
Keep up the good work. You must be super proud of yourself

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back