ProPoints Say goodbye to chubz

Good evening everyone :).

Today has been a nice day we didn't end up going for a walk today. Which I was really annoyed about.
I cleaned my bed room and wnt shopping in asda. Bit that means I've only earned 4activity points. Which I'm quite cross about.

For tea I had a morrisons nume meal which was chicken in red wine and potatoes 8 pro points And I had 2 slices of garlic bread 5 pro points.

I've been scared to eat anything else today because I've got weigh in tomorrow and I'm really worried that I've put on because I've not been working as much so not had as much exercise :(. Definitely need to up the exercise after weigh in :(.

Really worried about it and I know if I've put on ill be so upset.

So that's 14 for dinner and 13 for tea

So that's 27/37 points today

4 activity points earned

Night ladies xx

you have been doing brill hun dont be worrying. what time is wi? best of luck let us know how you get on xXx

you have been doing brill hun dont be worrying. what time is wi? best of luck let us know how you get on xXx

Wi is at half 9. Ill be the first there lol. I will be really disappointed if I've put on as I got my 2nd silver 7 last week and my 5%.
( I started weight watchers when I was just over 2 stone down so that's why it's only the 2 silver 7s and the 5% not 6 silver 7s and like 15% lol)

I will keep you posted as soon as I've weighed in.
Thanks for your support.

xx

Vickylianne said:
Thank you very much Hun.
How are you finding it so far? When I first started I found it quite difficult I was losing 4lb one week then putting on 2lb the next. But now I'm really getting into it and finding it a lot easier.

Okay! Just weighs in - 2.6 off. Feeling okay and hope it continues!! x

Okay! Just weighs in - 2.6 off. Feeling okay and hope it continues!! x

Ahh well done lovely! Bet you feel good about that!
I'd be happy with a stay the same the way I'm feeling today of I gain I will be so cross x

Good Luck for WI Sweetie, looking forward to hearing how you got on. X

Good Luck for WI Sweetie, looking forward to hearing how you got on. X

Thank you my lovely.

Just weighed and I've stayed the same. :) I'm actually over the moon with that because I've been naughty and weighing at home and I thought that I'd put on. But I've stayed the same :)

Although I've done absolutely nothing different this week so I'm not sure hw I've gone fr losing an average of 5lb per week to a sts. ;/ oh well!

Thank you my lovely.

Just weighed and I've stayed the same. :) I'm actually over the moon with that because I've been naughty and weighing at home and I thought that I'd put on. But I've stayed the same :)

Although I've done absolutely nothing different this week so I'm not sure hw I've gone fr losing an average of 5lb per week to a sts. ;/ oh well!

Maybe it's just excess water? You'll probably have a stonker of a good loss next week! X

Maybe it's just excess water? You'll probably have a stonker of a good loss next week! X

Maybe that's what a few people in my meeting said I am really pleased with my sts though as I thought I was putting on lol. How's your day going? X

Well done missus see I told you there's nothing to be worried about bet your delighted

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Maybe that's what a few people in my meeting said I am really pleased with my sts though as I thought I was putting on lol. How's your day going? X

I'm good thanks, just walked into town for exercise :) Hows your day going?x

Well done missus see I told you there's nothing to be worried about bet your delighted

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am over the moon that I haven't put on but confused as to why I haven't lost anything lol :) even as o for on the scales I said to my leader "I've put on this week!" And she said no you haven't lol

I'm good thanks, just walked into town for exercise :) Hows your day going?x

It's going good thankyou I've just taken my brother to pick up his new wheelchair and were going for a nice long walk this afternoon :).

I am over the moon that I haven't put on but confused as to why I haven't lost anything lol :) even as o for on the scales I said to my leader "I've put on this week!" And she said no you haven't lol

It's going good thankyou I've just taken my brother to pick up his new wheelchair and were going for a nice long walk this afternoon :).

Hope u enjoy your walk Sweetie, are u close to your brother? X

Hope u enjoy your walk Sweetie, are u close to your brother? X

We will do its so pretty it doesn't feel like exercise.

We are very close he's only a year older than me so I think that's why :) x

We will do its so pretty it doesn't feel like exercise.

We are very close he's only a year older than me so I think that's why :) x

Aww that's so lovely, our weather isn't so good today :-( x

Aww that's so lovely, our weather isn't so good today :-( x

Awh that's a shame. I've been loving the sun over the past few days. I have just realised that walking 6 miles in converse is a bad idea though lol. Hope the weather picks up for you soon!

Awh that's a shame. I've been loving the sun over the past few days. I have just realised that walking 6 miles in converse is a bad idea though lol. Hope the weather picks up for you soon!

It's picked up a bit now thank goodness :) Did your feet get very hot and sweaty? X

It's picked up a bit now thank goodness :) Did your feet get very hot and sweaty? X

Ahhhh. That's not too bad then!
No they didn't really but I've got a blister from my socks falling down lol. X

Ahhhh. That's not too bad then!
No they didn't really but I've got a blister from my socks falling down lol. X

Ouchy! I have Rocket Dogs and they do that too! X

Ouchy! I have Rocket Dogs and they do that too! X

It's a nightmare. My poor feet are used to this now with work and all the walking I do. Xx

Back