ProPoints Say goodbye to chubz

I'm loving the preparation there!!! I buy Dry Roasted Chick Peas, the whole bag is 3pp but half is only 1pp so I portion those out!!! X

Had to be done or I would eat the entire packet lol.

Had to be done or I would eat the entire packet lol.

I was shocked when I discovered my favourite Doritos are 28pp for the bag, needless to say I didn't buy them!!! X

Yea with ya on Doritos I used to eat the whole big bag of chilli ones and most of the time with a dip

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was shocked when I discovered my favourite Doritos are 28pp for the bag, needless to say I didn't buy them!!! X

Yea with ya on Doritos I used to eat the whole big bag of chilli ones and most of the time with a dip

I'm terrible crisps are my weakness!!

We're having Chinese for tea tonight anyone know how many points are in half a special fried rice? My eating out book doesn't have it :/ or I'm not looking properly xx

Hint of Lime were my favourite!!!x

I'm terrible crisps are my weakness!!

We're having Chinese for tea tonight anyone know how many points are in half a special fried rice? My eating out book doesn't have it :/ or I'm not looking properly xx

According to 2013 Eat Out Guide its 15pp but id probably count half as 10 to be on safe side? You never quite know what portions are.x

Hint of Lime were my favourite!!!x

According to 2013 Eat Out Guide its 15pp but id probably count half as 10 to be on safe side? You never quite know what portions are.x

Brilliant thank you lovely I'm so full now it's unreal lol

See small changes, like you portioning out the crisps, make all the difference...I'd eat half a big bag of crisps and dip then dinner & desert with booze without a second thought...no wonder I gain weight!!

Hello everyone. I hope you've all had a lovely day!

So shall we start with the end of yesterday!

I did eat the crisps I had in my bag so that's an extra 2pp but I also earnt 11 activity points not 10 so that's not too bad at all :)

Today has not been the best day I've ever had tbh!

I was supposed to be working 12-5 which is a bit of a short and pointless shift anyway. But come 1 o'clock the pub was dead so my manager said to go home! After only being given 18 hours this week ( like many of the other supposedly full time staff) I was fuming for it to now be knocked down to 14!!

Anyway! When I finished work I popped to sainsburys because I was red to get some fairy cakes ( I read on a forum that they were 2 for 5 pp so thought I'd give them a go) turns out they weren't if you looked at NI but were if you went on the 40cal per point system. I didn't eat them anyway didn't want to risk it so gave them to my brother.

I've been very naughty today had Chinese for dinner lol.

Breakfast
2x weetabix 3pp
Milk 3pp
Banana

I always over point my milk because I never know if ill have tea during the day. I didn't today though.

Lunch
Freddo 3pp
Walkers sensations poppadum 19g 2pp

Dinner
1/2 try special fried rice 10pp (thanks Serena)
2x chicken ball ( left the batter of one) 3pp
M&S chips 250g 5pp
Noodles 1/3 tray 4pp
Curry sauce 2pp
Poppadum 2pp
I had 2 prawn crackers so counted them as a point each 2pp

I'd love some feed back if anyone thinks that I've under pointed. I've tried to over estimate where I can :)

I wasn't in work long so I've only for 2ap. I should have at least 3 by the end of the day. Ill make up for it tomorrow on my 11 hour shift :p

So...

Dailies used: 37/37
Weeklies used: 2/49
Activity points earned today: 2
Activity points earned this week: 51

Bye girlies have a nice evening. :)

See small changes, like you portioning out the crisps, make all the difference...I'd eat half a big bag of crisps and dip then dinner & desert with booze without a second thought...no wonder I gain weight!!

I'm the same! I used to demolish so much food on the weekend it's very rare that I have a "treat" day now lol

Today is defo a treat day for me!

I think your meal sounds pretty spot on, always best to overestimate & you've only just hit your daily allowance!! Hope you enjoyed it ;)

S****y about work, so out of order, still 11hrs tomorrow will help, although knackering!

I always have my Cheat Meal on a Saturday but today hasn't panned out as I planned, only used 1 measley weekly lol x

Today is defo a treat day for me!

I think your meal sounds pretty spot on, always best to overestimate & you've only just hit your daily allowance!! Hope you enjoyed it ;)

S****y about work, so out of order, still 11hrs tomorrow will help, although knackering!

I did enjoy it I think I ate way too much though ha I'm still stuffed!!

It is **** it's like bar staff have no rights at all! Lol

I always have my Cheat Meal on a Saturday but today hasn't panned out as I planned, only used 1 measley weekly lol x

I used to have. A cheat meal every Saturday but since I've started my new job I've worked till late on a Saturday so I've missed it. Lol. Xx

I did enjoy it I think I ate way too much though ha I'm still stuffed!!

It is **** it's like bar staff have no rights at all! Lol

I used to have. A cheat meal every Saturday but since I've started my new job I've worked till late on a Saturday so I've missed it. Lol. Xx

Awwwww today you made up for it! You go girl! X

Ya have to do it every now and again othawise ul get bored of the program you made some great choices fair play to ya.
That's pants about work tho

Hope u have a good day Sweetie.x

I'm working 12-11 lol. It's sweltering in here today as well!

Hope you and your little one enjoy the sun!!

I'm working 12-11 lol. It's sweltering in here today as well!

Hope you and your little one enjoy the sun!!

OMG that's another long day isn't it! Bet you'll be glad when 11 comes around! X

Back