Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Wow, reading back over the last couple of pages you guys are doing so well! Denise, I'm so impressed you've gone for so long with zero junk food, amazing willpower. :0clapper: I'm glad your day is going well today sweetierufus!

I'm doing better than I was - trying to limit myself to one treat item per day, be it a can of Diet Coke or something chocolatey. There is endless temptation when I'm at my office job as they provide us with free Coke/Diet Coke and biscuits. If I'd had a bad day I used to just say f*** it sometimes and on the way to the tube station is a McDonald's too, so I'd end up in there. But I've been much better lately :)

Work is full of temptation:eek:. We have two people on our team who are 'feeders' bringing in sweets, cake and chocolates. One treat per day is fab and brill self control. I find it hard to just have one anything;)

Day 20 no junk food or treats....was saying to my colleague today who is an obsessive stick insect that goes the gym 2 or 3 times a day....yes thats a day not a week...that since I haven't missed junk especially my previous downfall of addiction to chocolate I'm going to have to refrain from eating chocolate ever again...but you know what...that is absolutly fine, my boyfriend hasn't eaten it for years and he says he was addicted...not quite sure he was on the same level as me though lol...i'm sure in the future I will indulge in a pizza or a chinese but right now I'm on my mission...

I don't think I could give up chocolate forever but any reduction is better than before. But if you not missing it than that's brill.

I love pizza and Chinese so think it's worth saving syns for. Whereas chocolate can be high in syns but still feel hungry after it.

Work is full of temptation:eek:. We have two people on our team who are 'feeders' bringing in sweets, cake and chocolates. One treat per day is fab and brill self control. I find it hard to just have one anything;)

I think I'll turn into a feeder...lol...

Lost 1/2lb.:D Wanted more but TOTM. So just grateful I lost at all. Bloody hormones!

Well done sweetierufus...half off is better than on or STS... I lost 1 which is good...I would like 2lb for next week to get my next mini goal.

I've took advice from here and bought some super speed food...rhubarb - is it still a super speed when it's cooked I know it's 0.5 syns for 100g which is enough anyway, does anyone know? Also bought frozen raspberries for my magic porridge and strawberries well they are just to munch lol...I went through the list of all the super speed fruits and to be honest these are the only ones I like, I'm ok with the normal speed fruit and veg.

I'm going to get back onto the fruit teas as well, conscious i've not been drinking enough now I have cut out the coffees.

Whats your aim for this week? - I challenge you to a full week no junk food....:)

Not a big rhubarb fan. Except rhubarb and custard sweets ;)

I'm hoping for good loss next week. No junk and stay on plan.

I like a lot of superspeed fruits especially strawberries and melon. So will be doing a sw friendly shop this week.

After trying the stewed rhubarb i didn't like it...always tastes better in my mums crumble lol. I've bought my melon and strawberries will work my way through those over the weekend.

Chilax time now with fizzy water in a wine glass lol...

Unfortunately had some self sabotage went on yesterday and I had choc fudge cake with ice cream:eek:. Not beating myself up as one treat a week is a huge improvement. Committed to no junk this week as felt healthier and happier than I've felt for a while.

I think allowing one treat a week will help as deprivation will lead to binging. At work this week will be based off site so there be no office temptations. I'm taking a healthy snack box while I'm off site.

1st day of summer! Lets do this. No junk no junk no junk. ;)
Feeling positive and sending you all good vibes. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good stuff sweetierufus, i'm the opposite if I don't have it I won't binge but I know that if I was to have a Chocolate bar I wouldn't stop at 1.

Just got back from a hike up Darwen Tower, tried to fly my kite but there was no wind at all...back home now and just made a massive fruit salad with a coconut and lime muller light....delish.

Had a much better day today and no junk food. Having a good rest today after running around for the last couple days.

Porridge made and chilling in fridge for tomorrows brekkers...

Damn! really hit and miss at the minute. Been off site for work on a different job and walked miles. However work colleague offered me liquorice allsorts and had nearly half the packet. Otherwise been okay food wise but been shattered from work weakened my willpower.:(

Hoping for a better day tomorrow. OH cooking a nice sw dish tonight and been really supportive.

Dont worry sweetie, its the fact that youve stopped now that will benefit you. Dont right the day off. Plus liquorice will help the bowel movements!! Hehe!;)

Haha hadn't thought about that!

Haven't written today off as had a superfree packed tea and mostly snacked today on fruit.

I have to be careful as if I slip I sometimes think screw it and eat rubbish. Didn't seem fair today as OH made a sw friendly bolognese. If he making the effort then so should I.

Day 3 no junk! A minor miracle. :)

Excellent bubble x keep going :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back