Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Busy times but it will all be worth it :) Lunch sounds yummy, what is in your med salad xxxx

Mother in law operation went well. May be out hospital tommorrow if recovers well.

I'm knackered but not getting home till late.

Breakfast
Kiwi

Lunch
Wholemeal toastie ham and cheese with Mediterranean salad

Tea

Spag bol

I had a slice corned beef pie as afternoon snack. Not brilliant but won't be getting tea till 8.30.

Mil out of hospital today. Fantastic but bet she won't rest.

Put some money in savings for honeymoon as edging nearer and need some spending money. Getting excited now 2 months and 18 days!

Breakfast
Kiwi

Lunch
Turkey lettuce and tomato wholemeal sandwich

Still struggling with crisp addiction. Work gave away free bags on Monday and had one bag today. I'm issuing my self with a crisp ban notice!

I did loads of walking yesterday for work. But ruined it by been a fat pig and eating a whole large bag of onion ring crisps.

Today looking rubbish as well. Free bacon sarnie at work. Plus ordered a tuna baguette. Far too much bread!

Think I need to give my head a shake.

Think I may take some time off plan this weekend as with stress and out of routine with going round MIL every evening.

I'll just see how it goes.

Why don't you write yourself a meal plan? You can bulk cook something you enjoy and have it on hand. Honeybobs isn't far away, it would be a shame to undo your hard work now.

Eating bread doesn't do me any favours so I really try to limit how much I have. Not only does it bloat me, it doesn't keep me full for very long. How about having jacket potatoes for lunch instead? They're filling and healthy and free on SW x

I guess your right. Just feeling fed up today.

I was very unprepared this morning I'm usually more organised. Our caterers can do jacket potato but they don't provide change and need correct money. Didn't have it so greggs nearest shop.

Told hubby to chop up they older pack of peppers and freeze as didn't get to use them this week. I'm sick of wasting fresh food.

With mil operation we going to be over there's for tea to help out. Makes it harder when not at home to make own tea. I wish I could meal plan this week, I hate been out routine.

Just in a hump as every night this week been home too late to go on exercise bike.

Some of the food is sw friendly. I just hate using other people's kitchens.

Ruined today any way as work colleague made some cookies. Wish I could get my mojo back.

Feeling sick Bleurgh. Will sort myself out tommorrow. Need a good night's sleep.

Last edited:
Won a tenner on the scratchcard. First one I've ever bought. Things may be looking up.

Homemade Spag bol for tea with tomatoes . Mmmmmmmmm

Planning on exercise bike tonight. Might do some damage limitation after the smarties and cookie.

Last edited:
Saturday I had so much food. Yesterday I was back on track and feel more grounded again. Think I needed a blow out. I really didn't want to undo all my good days so back to the plan.

Bank holiday Monday and gardening before going for a nice long walk.

Ugh no long walk. Stomach bug. Should be against law to be ill on a bank holiday.

Back