Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Malted wheaties for breakfast. Haven't had them in years and really enjoyed them. Aldi version of shreddies. Seafood sticks and Mediterranean salad for lunch This week is going well. I want that loss!

Well done my lovely, sounds like you are in the zone x

Today not been brilliant. Interrupted sleep so absolutely knackered. Didn't prepare any lunch so bought off works van. Not much healthy food to choose from and had a cheese and ham baguette. Feeling very bloated.

Breakfast
2 bananas
1 pear

Lunch
Cheese and ham baguette

Drinking water to help with bloat.

Hope weigh in goes well tommorrow.☺

Weigh in and lost 2 lbs

Was hoping for a bigger loss after as usually the first week on plan is more.

However we are never happy are we! A loss is a loss and a step in the right direction ☺

Thanks guys. I'm sticking to plan as have a family meal out on Wednesday so need to save syns for it.

Loads of shopping and walking done today. Now relaxing with a cuppa.

No energy today after yesterday's shopping. Caffeine not doing the job. Planning on housework when back home from family outing.

No Breakfast just had a cuppa.

Lunch
Tuna mayo with wholemeal pitta bread and tomato.

It's horrible at MILs today they all just bickering.

Last edited:
Last night had a takeaway as barely ate food due to tension.

It calmed down a bit later on but was starving at 7 when left. Felt guilty for eating it but it was lovely and didn't want to cook when home

Monday is here again. Booooooo

Went for quick morning shop. Turkey and ham with asda garden salad.

Breakfast Strawberries..They were lovely

Snacks
Have a few ryvitas left

Back on track after yesterday! I need to do as much damage limitation as family meal on Wednesday.

Happy Tuesday

Tommorrow gonna be a horrible day as hubby has a medical.

Stressed today. Work has loads of celebrations and sweeties but not having any. Must stay strong

Hopefully tommorrow after medical we will go out for a relaxing family meal.

Also have the friends baby shower on Saturday but unsure of food arrangements.

Social events are like buses! They all come at once.

Yesterday's food was sooooo calorific! Feeling very bloated and sluggish. Harvesters gourmet burger and a sundae. Plus picked at sweets later in day.

Back on track today as need to reduce the bloat for friend baby shower on Saturday.

Will go on exercise bike tonight. Will be twice this week. Hopefully will tone me up for weekend but don't think it happens that quick!

Indegestion! Go away!

I remembered why I can't eat rich foods like I used too.

Went on exercise bike yesterday but only on 20 mins. Better than nothing though.

Disorganised today though but doing best to keep on track. Excitied for baby shower tommorrow. Bought some cute gifts.

Went on exercise bike yesterday but only on 20 mins. Better than nothing though.

Disorganised today though but doing best to keep on track. Excitied for baby shower tommorrow. Bought some cute gifts.

That's twenty minutes more than i have done my lovely, well done you x

Aww baby showers are lovely, hope you have a nice tomorrow x

The baby shower was fantastic. I was sceptical about it before but really enjoyed the company and games.

My waistline didn't enjoy it though with cherry cocktails buffet food and cake.

Will be back to healthy eating tommorrow and deferred this week's weigh in. I've done sw friendly shopping and looking forward to healthy meals.

The baby shower was fantastic. I was sceptical about it before but really enjoyed the company and games. My waistline didn't enjoy it though with cherry cocktails buffet food and cake. Will be back to healthy eating tommorrow and deferred this week's weigh in. I've done sw friendly shopping and looking forward to healthy meals.

Yey glad you had a good time x

Ugh Mondays at work just horrible . Trousers are tight after weekend fun so will have a good week on plan.

Breakfast Wholemeal toast with butter

Lunch
Seafood sticks with broccoli and carrots

Snacks
2 Kiwi
2 pear

Tea
Pork with baby potato's peas and carrots. Just plain tea as not on mood for spicy food.

MIL having an operation on Wednesday so things are manic at minute. Filing in passport forms tonight otherwise they're be no honeymoon! Everything needs doing at once!

Breakfast
Wholemeal toast with butter

Lunch
Chicken with Mediterranean Salad

Snacks
2 x Kiwi

Tea
Bacon, baby potatoes and tomatoes

Back