Scarlett to target one day at a time

Mmmmmm cereal!!!! Yummy!!!! I love that as a quick snack if I get peckish before bed because I HATE going to bed hungry!!! Your planned meals sound lush too xxx

sounds great hun :) I had the leftover curry for lunch today and it worked just fine re-heated through in the microwave. I'm not a fan of quorn mince, glad you liked it though. I LOVE pizza topped chicken.

The snack attacks hit! Having 1/2hexb bran flakes all crumbled up with a strawberry muller light, blueberries and chopped strawberries on it, yummy! On wine number 2- 8.5 syns total. Saved the other 1/2 hex b incase I need another food top up before bed! Gannet!

Watching a cheesy 70s film that my mum lent me, she said it was her favourite teen love story film that she watched over and over. Bless her the soppy cow lol.

I'm really hungry tonight too... got lots of free food I can snack on but holding off for a bit. I like quorn bol with lots of chilli and spices in, or if making it when little one's here loads of herbs and seasoning. My mum doesn't like quorn in spag bol either but she doesn't use seasoning as much as I do

Yeh I think that's what It was Donna, just not enough flavours for it to take on. Will make sure there's plenty of seasoning next time.
Also I think with bolognese in spaghetti by it nature you tend to get mostly spaghetti in one forkful then mostly sauce in the next, but with the chilli you get a mixture of rice and sauce so the flavours combine better. Maybe im over thinking it haha! Ramble ramble...

I often find that quorn is better with a strong flavour such as chilli otherwise it can be a bit bland xxx

Morning! Been rudely awoken by a wood chipper machine eating fence panels outside my house. Hmmph. And its sleety snowing. Rubbish!
Woken up with a rumbling tummy! Till my shopping arrives at 3-4pm for no fruit other than a couple of strawberries and a handful of blueberries so think they will have to be for breakfast! Hmm what to have...

Morning! Been rudely awoken by a wood chipper machine eating fence panels outside my house. Hmmph. And its sleety snowing. Rubbish!
Woken up with a rumbling tummy! Till my shopping arrives at 3-4pm for no fruit other than a couple of strawberries and a handful of blueberries so think they will have to be for breakfast! Hmm what to have...

syn free pancakes with strawberries and blueberries would be lovely

Ooooh how do you make syn free pancakes? X

well some people call them sweet omelettes, I make them by whisking 2 or 3 eggs (I used to do 3 but tried it with 2 yesterday and they were fine... suppose it depends on the size of your eggs and pan) mixing in sweetener and some vanilla essence (have also had them with rum essence or almond essence.... you can do whatever flavour you want, strawberry would be nice) spray a pan with fry light heat it up and then add the mixture, fry until you can flip it over and then cook on the other side. Simple :) lovely topped with whatever fruit you want and some yogurt.

Some people separate the eggs first and whisk the whites before mixing with everything else... but I've never had a problem making them the way I do, so think why make extra work for yourself

well some people call them sweet omelettes, I make them by whisking 2 or 3 eggs (I used to do 3 but tried it with 2 yesterday and they were fine... suppose it depends on the size of your eggs and pan) mixing in sweetener and some vanilla essence (have also had them with rum essence or almond essence.... you can do whatever flavour you want, strawberry would be nice) spray a pan with fry light heat it up and then add the mixture, fry until you can flip it over and then cook on the other side. Simple :) lovely topped with whatever fruit you want and some yogurt.

Some people separate the eggs first and whisk the whites before mixing with everything else... but I've never had a problem making them the way I do, so think why make extra work for yourself

Oh my goodness. They sound lush. Are they free on red and green? Thank you x

Right made a decision!

Breakfast- porridge (hexb) with strawberries and blueberries (same as yesterday but it was really nice)

Lunch- pasta with a tomato, spring onion, garlic and courgette sauce (aka a chuck what you have left, in the pan sauce!)

Dinner- will be early cos of babysitting, chicken peanut curry with noodles. (1tbsp peanut butter 4.5 syns, split between 2. I'll call it 2.5 each)

Will take a mugshot and some fruit with me to babysitting. Hope its not going to be too late getting home. And it's now snowing :( I had the courtesy car for the snow last week, not sure how well my little seicento will fare in the snow!

Glad you like the idea, sorry I didn't get up early enough to tell you before you had your porridge (although I do love porridge as well) they're nice on an evening as well when you're having a hungry day.

Yeah they're free on all plans :)

Glad you like the idea, sorry I didn't get up early enough to tell you before you had your porridge (although I do love porridge as well) they're nice on an evening as well when you're having a hungry day.

Donna. Thank you very much for that lovely tip xx

Don't be daft, I should have read the replies before posting! Will have them to prow for sure, will have had my fat free fromage frais delivered by then too so that will be nice on the side :) xx

Don't be daft, I should have read the replies before posting! Will have them to prow for sure, will have had my fat free fromage frais delivered by then too so that will be nice on the side :) xx

Ooooh what ff fromage frais do u get? X

Just the tesco light choices one, I'm making the curry this week that fran raved about the other day, creamy coriander and minted chicken. I think its from the Asia book, but it used ff fromage frais to make it creamy so will have some leftover x
The asda one is the best I think, I just happened to be shopping at tesco this week

Back