Eggy bread HEB
Mushrooms
Beans

Lunch
Mini quiches with onion and peppers topped Babybel lights HEA

Snack
Mug shot FREE

Dinner
Mayflower chicken curry 5 1/2 syns (tons of onions, chopped peppers and peas)
Boiled rice
Couple of SW chips

STUFFED!!

Today's Menu Breakfast Eggy bread HEB Mushrooms Beans Lunch Mini quiches with onion and peppers topped Babybel lights HEA Snack Mug shot FREE Dinner Mayflower chicken curry 5 1/2 syns (tons of onions, chopped peppers and peas) Boiled rice Couple of SW chips STUFFED!!

Looks like you had a green day!! The mini quiches sound nice :) ....mmmmm mayflower curry sauce! love it.

I've changed my weigh in day to tomorrow. I like the freedom of having most of my syns at the weekend and eating light through the week xx

Lisa x

Was very yummy!!

First weigh in..

Decided to weigh in today as ladies time decided to arrive, and I'm out for dinner tomorrow.

Lost 3lbs

Current weight - 12st 0.4

Next week should be in the 11's! Yay!

Quite pleased considering I have been feeling bloated past 2 days because on ladies time!

Will be weighing in next Monday :)

Was very yummy!! First weigh in.. Decided to weigh in today as ladies time decided to arrive, and I'm out for dinner tomorrow. Lost 3lbs Current weight - 12st 0.4 Next week should be in the 11's! Yay! Quite pleased considering I have been feeling bloated past 2 days because on ladies time! Will be weighing in next Monday :)

Yaay! Well done!! :) :) :) that's brilliant! - don't think I've seen the 11's since I was about 12 years old lol xxx

Lisa x

Today's menu
Weird day today lol

Breakfast/brunch
Muller light
Dairylea & ham toastie - half of HEA and HEB

Late lunch
Rosemary Connelly red onion sausage free
Salad
Hand full of pasta

Dinner
Lettuce cup tacos
Taco seasoning 3syns
Few table spoons of chilli sauce - unsure so will say 5syns
Kidney beans
Onions
Peppers
Lettuce cups
Chopped tomato
1 grated Babybel HEA
Less than 5% mince beef

Snack
Cucumber sticks

Was very nice xx yummy xx NEED TO EAT MORE FRUIT!!

Happy Mothers Day :)

Brestfast
Mullerlight
Slice of toast HEB
Dairylea light triangle HEA

Late Lunch
Mother's Day meal out

Crispy duck & pancakes - removed skin & fat

Beef roast dinner

Lots of syns it is Mother's Day so back on being strict tomorrow

Mondays Menu

Breakfast
Scrambled egg
Ham

Lunch
Jacket potato
King prawns
Kraft light thousand island dressing 0.5syns
Salad

Dinner
2 rolls 1 HEB 1 7.5syns
SW Burgers
Salad
Home made potato rosti

Snack
Mullerlight

Mondays Menu Breakfast Scrambled egg Ham Lunch Jacket potato King prawns Kraft light thousand island dressing 0.5syns Salad Dinner 2 rolls 1 HEB 1 7.5syns SW Burgers Salad Home made potato rosti Snack Mullerlight

Your days look so good and controlled I need to make more effort to have a proper breakfast and lunch everyday instead of either/or xxx

Lisa x

Sorry haven't posted my food the past couple of days, iv come down with a bug and been feeling terrible.

I have been picking at bits but hardly eaten due to feeling pants.

Bf wanted to get a dominos pizza last night but I didn't let him LOL

Back to normal and recording tomorrow xxx

Sorry haven't posted my food the past couple of days, iv come down with a bug and been feeling terrible. I have been picking at bits but hardly eaten due to feeling pants. Bf wanted to get a dominos pizza last night but I didn't let him LOL Back to normal and recording tomorrow xxx

Awww :( I'm sorry to hear about that ....feel better chuck!!! (Think of the pounds you've lost though) :D xxxx

Lisa x

Still under the weather :( but feeling bit better

Breakfast
2 x wholemeal toast HEB
Dairylea light HEA

Lunch
Chicken salad
Light Mayo 2syns

Dinner
Big Mac in a bowl - AMAZING
Kraft light thousand island dressing 1syn

Still under the weather :( but feeling bit better Breakfast 2 x wholemeal toast HEB Dairylea light HEA Lunch Chicken salad Light Mayo 2syns Dinner Big Mac in a bowl - AMAZING Kraft light thousand island dressing 1syn

I'm gonna have to try this Big Mac in a bowl seen people raving about it :) xxx

Lisa x

Back