SEE the difference with Weight Watchers!

Kagome .... Wow!! You look amazing!
Can I ask if you used/still use your weeklies?
X

Wow you've done brilliantly. I hope when I reach goal I can maintain as well as you have.

Do you still go to class to weigh in?

Thank you! I don't go every single week, but I do go most weeks. My meeting is at 9.30 on a wednesday morning (my day off work) so if one week I'm tired and don't wake up I don't go... I also walk to there from my town, it's 4 miles out and another 4 miles return...

Kagome - truly inspirational!!!

Everyone is inspirational x

Thanks Kia!

Kagome .... Wow!! You look amazing!
Can I ask if you used/still use your weeklies?
X

I do use my weeklies sometimes, sometimes nearly all of them but most of the times only a certain amount, it depends what I want to eat really, some days I don't even get to 26, some other days I get a lot... it all balances out beautifully :) And as you can see I look healthy and not gaunt, so I am not depriving myself of anything ;)

Kagome, just wow! Well done! You look amazing. I've got a long way to go but I think I will post a couple of snaps up soon.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

wow Kagome75 you are the incredible shrinking woman

I dont have any after photos as im still not done with my weight journey...although the Before pic was taken round the time of my heaviest, just before i joined weightwatchers at 12 stone 13lbs so basically 13 stone. The during photos were taken i think at the weight of 11 stone 2.5..So almost 2 stone lighter.

I like looking at pictures of the same clothes as you can really compare and see a difference :)

Attachments

• BEFORE Photo.jpg
    BEFORE Photo.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 800
  • during1.jpg
    during1.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 828
  • during2.jpg
    during2.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 816
starkissedx said:
I dont have any after photos as im still not done with my weight journey...although the Before pic was taken round the time of my heaviest, just before i joined weightwatchers at 12 stone 13lbs so basically 13 stone. The during photos were taken i think at the weight of 11 stone 2.5..So almost 2 stone lighter.

I like looking at pictures of the same clothes as you can really compare and see a difference :)

Wow, can totally see the difference! U look fab x

well done! :)

you look gorgeous :)

Great thread you all look great. Would love to see more pics! x

is anyone clever enough to work out what i would have to be lose to reach 15% .. started at 14.1 ?

is anyone clever enough to work out what i would have to be lose to reach 15% .. started at 14.1 ?

29.55lb (or 2st 1.55lb) :) xx

Wow what a great idea for a thread,you all look amazing and well done to you all,I'm only on week four and this is great encouragement without a doubt!!

Can anyone clever enough work out 20% and 25% weight loss ... Start weight 14st 1lb

Can anyone clever enough work out 20% and 25% weight loss ... Start weight 14st 1lb

20% is 39.5lbs or 2st 11.5lbs
25% is 49.25lbs or 3st 7.25lbs
I'll do 30% too which is just over what you are aiming for :)
30% is 59lbs or 4st 3lbs :)

Here is a recent before and after of me -

17lbs less of me and feeling fab!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2024757075.jpg
    image-2024757075.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 965
Here is a recent before and after of me -

17lbs less of me and feeling fab!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow thats brilliant!
love the tan too!

wow thats brilliant!
love the tan too!

Haha thanks - however I am still whiter than a ghost - I think it was just the lack of light... believe me - no tan on me! lol

Back