Self Sabotage - Why Oh Why?

I think sometimes when people start complimenting me I think oh that's fine I can get away with being bad again but I can't lol
Had a day on plan today, onwards and downwards! X

I am literally about to self sabotage!! I've had such a horrendous day, I got a new blue ray player it has wifi to watch cath up tv ect only I can't work it I got conned into purchasing a wire I didn't need for £70!!! So that's going back tomorrow and then I brought new cat litter and dropped it everywhere

I am literally about to self sabotage!! I've had such a horrendous day, I got a new blue ray player it has wifi to watch cath up tv ect only I can't work it I got conned into purchasing a wire I didn't need for £70!!! So that's going back tomorrow and then I brought new cat litter and dropped it everywhere

Deep breaths and a nice cup of tea?!
Hopefully you'll get your money back tomorrow and sure cats won't mind a little dust in their tray ;-)

Oh Minnie I know the feeling, its just the inconvenience of it all. Did you succeed
In not sabotaging? I wasnt good today at all in the end. Woke up with a real clear head but just couldnt stick to it! Ive made a pledge to give it my all from now til the 23rd may before my trip to centreparcs. I really hope i can do this.

I might try an sos box like numnum is doing. A 35 syn treatbox for the week and if its gone its gone but still leaves 10syns a day. Think its a great idea. So if i feel off the rails day i just dip into that.

Tomorrow is another day peeps so goid luck all. X
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OOh lots of tips and strategy happening on here now Love it!! Bit of support for each other :grouphugg:

After my big blip on Friday I've been back on track thankfully Even with my folks for dinner today I didnt go mad Bought some mr kipling little cake things 5 syns each Also had some of my mam's home made fruit cake No idea what syns Gave it 5 but havent a clue

Love that chewitts are only half a syn!!!!!!

Im also a self sabotager and glad im not the only one! Good all week, then sat and sunday off plan and it all comes undone, But im back on it and had a good 2 weeks back on plan. You have given me some tips for any future slip ups and a little tip from me is having a packet of the werthers original SF handy, they are only half a syn each and it does feel like im being naughty ;)

Oh Minnie I know the feeling, its just the inconvenience of it all. Did you succeed In not sabotaging? I wasnt good today at all in the end. Woke up with a real clear head but just couldnt stick to it! Ive made a pledge to give it my all from now til the 23rd may before my trip to centreparcs. I really hope i can do this. I might try an sos box like numnum is doing. A 35 syn treatbox for the week and if its gone its gone but still leaves 10syns a day. Think its a great idea. So if i feel off the rails day i just dip into that. Tomorrow is another day peeps so goid luck all. X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I did resist! I went to bed early that way I thought if I'm asleep I can't eat!!!
It's another day today but I've woke up with a stinking headache

Helloooo fellow self-sabotagers, Bubble, thanks for starting this thread :)

I recognise myself in so many of these comments, since I lost my first stone, people have been complimenting me and I know my clothes fit better and I look healthier and it feels like I give myself permission to cheat, also I can be 100% on plan all week but when I get to Friday it's as though I feel I deserve to eat all the things I love but that are bad for me. I need to find something else I like apart from chocolate and crisps to reward myself with. I need to get my thinking cap on or my weight will start going back up again.

There must be someone out there whos cracked it! Give us your tips. Please? :)

This is so me lol.

On paper i should be a size 8, i know what to do, i plan what to eat then come home and eat whatever i can.

I'm nit an emotional eater i just like to eat and do so just for the sake of it. Only been at this 2 weeks and i've not managed one day without going over syns and thinking i'll start tomorrow.

If i cant stick to slimming world i have no hope haha!

Love the treatbox idea!
Maybe writing down in this thread is helping, day 2 done on plan.
Like others here I often go off on weekend so that will be the real test. :)

I can so relate to all of these posts!

I planned to flexi syn on Friday, this turned into the entire weekend! I've been 100% today but can never seem to make it through the weekend!

I had the treat box, loads of funssize choc bars left them in my room as my brother would of ate them all and ate them all myself cant be trusted lol x

I had the treat box, loads of funssize choc bars left them in my room as my brother would of ate them all and ate them all myself cant be trusted lol x

Im frightened of doing that! But thats the idea its in your allowance then isnt it?.... hold on not meant to eat a treatbox a day!!:eek:

Oh thats me!! Im doing well tonight ive reached for the bowl if chopped fruit id cut for breakfast. Means i have to cut more but havent sabotaged.
Going to bed soon no temptation there. ;)

There must be someone out there whos cracked it! Give us your tips. Please? :)

I'm usually a self sabouteur(sp?) but I bought an exercise bike a few weeks back and make sure I use it everyday... Whenever I feel a binge coming on I remind myself of my hard work (and painful bum ;) ) It seems to be easier to resist somehow.

Grrrr just binged again My mam brought freddos yesterday(for the kids) I ate the 2 that were left, then tackled the mr kiplings 3 of those and i actually threw the rest out, then some fruitcake with butter What the hell like???? And I had been having a great day snacking on fruit now I've just scoffed down about 40 syns just like that Its star week not sure if thats partly to blame but really I think I just cant have that stuff in the house

Oh well its all gone now Gonna have a sw friendly breakfast tomorrow then go shopping for plenty of fruit and veg

I'm usually a self sabouteur(sp?) but I bought an exercise bike a few weeks back and make sure I use it everyday... Whenever I feel a binge coming on I remind myself of my hard work (and painful bum ;) ) It seems to be easier to resist somehow.

I wish i had space for something like that. I had a powerplate a few years ago and stood on it while eating a bag of crisps haha.

I know i can do it, i lost 2.5stone on weight watchers and have gradually put it back on need to get back into a routine.

I used to go to the gym on a morning then but now i cant get up. This morning i woke up early and did the 30 day shred so i suppose thats a start. I was supposed to go to body pump and for a swim this evening but i was so tired from getting up early i fell asleep and didnt wake up till 7.15. I cant win! X

Back