September Slimming World Buddy

Hey everyone! I gained 2 pounds.... boooo! Now I was sick with a UTI, on antibiotics and barred from eating fruit but still, I ate really badly, no excuses over here.

I won't be meeting my goal for September but I am determined to push on and do the best I can. Let's get on it!

Also Niamh - that's so exciting!! What kind of dog did you get?

Well I weighed in tonight....only 1/2lb off which I know is still a loss but was looking for something better!
Don't think I'm gonna get my goal of a stone but I'm still giving it a good go!

Hey everyone! I gained 2 pounds.... boooo! Now I was sick with a UTI, on antibiotics and barred from eating fruit but still, I ate really badly, no excuses over here.

I won't be meeting my goal for September but I am determined to push on and do the best I can. Let's get on it!

Also Niamh - that's so exciting!! What kind of dog did you get?

I've tried replying to this on my phone a few times over the weekend, and got nowhere!

He's a collie crossed with god-knows-what :D He's a shy fella, but is coming around to us. He's only 9 months so still has a long way to go on learning the rules on a lead and not to eat everything (apart from his dinner, which he'll gladly ignore)

Another 4 lb lost. That's 9 lost and 3 to go.

Awww that's amazing Niamh! Not sure he'll ever learn about the food though, my dog is still always wanting "human food" while ignoring her (expensive!!) food, and she's nearly 4. Mixed breeds are the best, mine is a bit of everything.

In total this month I have lost 6 pounds.... which is a bit away from the 12 I wanted! haha. 1 weigh in to go, would be over the moon if I lost 2 or 3 pounds but we'll have to see.

2 1/2 off this week. So I lost 11 1/2 out of the 12 pounds I wanted to shift this month.. I'm happy with that. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back