Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Thanks betterforever :)

You must be getting a bit frustrated woodland girl. You are so active as well? Might be time to look at your calorie intake, maybe your not eating enough?

I dunno! I don't count calories, but I feel like I am eating plenty, and dinner is pretty generous. Been trying to have main meal at lunch time but not possible at the moment. Well, if you spot anything in my diary do let me know!

I have had a good day today, I was under on my calories and did 81 mins exercise :)
Also managed not to eat any choccy :)

I was doing really well this week, then I did Zumba on Thurs and must have been a bit too enthusiastic wiggling my bum, as I have now done my back in!!!!! Not impressed. I hate not exercising.
So ended up going over on my calories yesterday. Today wont be much better as Im going out for a meal tonight. The scales were looking so good on Thurs morning as well :-(

Another week has gone...!
This week I lost a 1lb :), so now only have 9lb to go until I get to my goal of 9st!!
I was quite suprised, as I have not been able to exercise since I hurt my back doing Zumba on Thursday.

I managed to go on my bike this morning, so I should be fine to continue exercising now.
I really need to go out for a run. It is one exercise I really enjoy and it is a challenge as I am doing C25K

I am quite proud of myself for some of the decisions I have made this w/e.

1 - Ordering a salad when going out for a meal
2 - Having chicken and jacket potato at a BBQ
3 - Refusing a pizza when my family ordered one. I made myself a healthy snack instead.

I didn't do too good with the wine, but I did better than most w/e's...!! One area I need to work on..!

I set myself some targets last week, but my back pain prevented me from achieving some:

Exercise time - 6 hrs - Did not acheive
Exercise kcal - 2000 - Did not acheive
Food - no chocolate - Almost acheived
Alcohol - 1 bottle of wine - Mmmnnnnn!!!!
Weight loss - 1.5lbs - Lost 1lb

Ok so I didnt acheive any of my goals...!

I am going to set the same goals again for this week. Only this time I will acheive!!

Well done on the weekend choices, and awesome weight loss especially without as much exercise... I'll put my frying pan away, lol!!! x

Ha ha! Love that you didn't quite get your goals, I should set some I can't do either :) not your fault though, glad your back is better and see you on c to 5 k soon!!

Gosh what if I come back next week and say I failed again......embarrassing!! Think I will hit myself with that frying pan if I do, Lol :)

That sounds a good moto!
Yes I will be positive.......and do tons of exercise then I should have a good week.
I really am missing my running......roll on the weekend!!

well done ur quite the inspiration and i will be following in ur footsteps.............as soon as this week is over and i'm officially 28!!!xxx

Thanks betterforever!! When is your birthday, do u have anything planned?

its thurs and i've got a whole weekend of fun planned! i normally work all weekend so am gonna try and fit in as much as poss (activities as well as food!!!)Am also off to see kylie in concert.........i've only been waiting since 1987 so am understandably eager xx

Thought I would have bit of a check in on my goals this week

Exercise time - 6 hrs - So far done 4hr
Exercise kcal - 2000 - So far 1353
Food - no chocolate - So far None!!!
Alcohol - 1 bottle of wine - Mmmnnnnn!!!!
Weight loss - 1.5lbs - Hopeful :)

I feel as though I am having quite a good week. I am away for the w/e, so not sure if I can continue to be so good. I have got my running shoes with me though, so fingers crossed!!!
I have an extra incentive to be good. I have a makeover and photoshoot booked for two weeks on Saturday!!!!!!!

My week has been quite good. Was my uncles funeral on Friday, so was bit of an emotional day, but otherwise have behaved myself. I have done quite a lot of exercise and made good choices. My reward was a 2lb loss on the scales....!!!!!!!!!

So how did I do against my targets this week:

Exercise time - 6 hrs - Did 7hrs!!!!
Exercise kcal - 2000 - 2200!!!!!!
Food - no chocolate - None!!!
Alcohol - 1 bottle of wine - Failed!!!!
Weight loss - 1.5lbs - 2lb!!!!!

Yes achieved all but one!!!!

So my new targets are:

1- Sit ups x 20 every day
2- Exercise kcal - 2000
3- Weight Loss - 1lb
4- Cycle 20 miles on my ex bike

I really do feel as though I have changed. I am quite confident going out for a meal, or sitting next to someone eating a pizza. I know I have the willpower to make the right choices.
My weakness is still my wine at the w/e, but I am no longer making bad food choices. I do extra exercise at a weekend to make up for the wine, so maybe I should stop worrying about it and just enjoy it. :)

Back