Shedding the lbs to find myself again ....

Yeah I try to wait til later before starting my first pack too :)

I'm sure like goldilocks did - she found a way that was 'just right' - that you'll find a way to enjoy your oatmeal.

Xx

Morning

Thought of a breakfast solution if the oatmeal isn't great, I could have half a bar in morn, 2 x meal packs, protein meal then other half bar in evening. Seen as the bars a longer now I think that should work :) because I would still like to have a bar with tea before bed so it's like a treat and something to have after dinner.

Phew - now to solve world peace ;)

Xxx

Ha ha ha ha ha that made me chuckle.
If you're happy to give up a bit or all of your milk allowance you are allowed fat free Fage Greek plain yoghurt - 100g to replace whole milk allowance for the day. But could have 50g and half milk allowance so you get a couple of cuppas too. Anyway - what I've done a few times is chop up a bar (or half) really really small and stir it into the yoghurt. Also I've added some of the lemon water flavouring and it makes it quite zingy!! The dark Truffa kinda melts and does a choccy swirl. It's very yummy!! Was just thinking of another brekkie option but does mean sacrificing milk and I know how precious a nice cuppa tea can be!! :)
Xx

Ha ha ha ha ha that made me chuckle. If you're happy to give up a bit or all of your milk allowance you are allowed fat free Fage Greek plain yoghurt - 100g to replace whole milk allowance for the day. But could have 50g and half milk allowance so you get a couple of cuppas too. Anyway - what I've done a few times is chop up a bar (or half) really really small and stir it into the yoghurt. Also I've added some of the lemon water flavouring and it makes it quite zingy!! The dark Truffa kinda melts and does a choccy swirl. It's very yummy!! Was just thinking of another brekkie option but does mean sacrificing milk and I know how precious a nice cuppa tea can be!! :) Xx

Oooo that's good to know!! Didn't know we could have that!!! On days I'm struggling or maybe in the summer I'll do that. Have 50g for brekkie. I love tea but only normally have a few cups at most so can sacrifice some milk allowance I think.

Could put the mixed fruits or orange one in as well to make a flavoured yoghurt!! Great tip!! Thank you.

Xxx

Just done a 2.5mile walk with the pooch.

Gonna get in the shower and then get ready slowly. Going to mums at 2ish for a doggy walk then my sister who lives in Plymouth is here who I haven't seen since last Xmas!! Mum is planning to do afternoon tea then a roast. I've already said I'll have tea skip the goodies and I'll have roast skip the carbs hehe.

Feeling great. Right shower time. Xxx

Sounds like a plan!!
Awww have a good time catching up!!
Xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

Helllloooooo sweetness!! Happy happy new year to u! I will be back too, from tomorrow, to give it
a last bash with the help of all you lovelies!! Slimness heeeeeeeerrrrrre we commmmmmmmmmme !!!!! xx

Sounds like a lovely day planned hun. Enjoy. As tempting as the goodies are just remember that there will always be other times for extra goodies!!
I use swede and butternut squash in my roast dinners instead of potatoes now. Really yummy!! Xx

Helllloooooo sweetness!! Happy happy new year to u! I will be back too, from tomorrow, to give it a last bash with the help of all you lovelies!! Slimness heeeeeeeerrrrrre we commmmmmmmmmme !!!!! xx

Omg hello you!!!! How are you lovely? Happy New Year to you too!!!!

Come on let's make 2014 our year :) xxxx

Sounds like a lovely day planned hun. Enjoy. As tempting as the goodies are just remember that there will always be other times for extra goodies!! I use swede and butternut squash in my roast dinners instead of potatoes now. Really yummy!! Xx

Yep exactly !! All the time in the world for goodies when I'm slim ...., in moderation ;)

Oooo lovely I LOVE butternut squash. So yummy!!!

Can we have butternut squash on s&s? Xxx

Another doggy walk done. Total of 4 miles done today. Aimed for 3 so I'm ahead of target :) yay. Xxx

Check you out em!! God im too busy being lazy sat in all day away from the cold haha it'll be dropping off you with them walks aswell!!! Xx

Check you out em!! God im too busy being lazy sat in all day away from the cold haha it'll be dropping off you with them walks aswell!!! Xx

Well it has been the only dry sunny day we've had for a while so thought id make the most of it but want to carry on doing them because I've got that 13 mile walk coming up in May!! So that's my ultimate goal. To be the one in the lead and not the one struggling!! I want to enjoy it not dread it :) xxx

Oooo yeah I remember U signing up for that! God that's has come round very quick!!!
You will blitz it if you carry on with your walks :-D
I need a dog haha xx

Ooo might need ur recipe for those!! Xxx

VERY easy. Oatmeal or porridge pack, an egg pinch of salt and a little water. Make it into a pancake consistency paste. You can add sweetener if like me you find your oatmeal not sweet enough. I fry it on a spray olive oil.
Yum :)

M x

Yeah if you want a sweet pancake I crush sweeteners in the mix and a bit of lemon water flavour, cook in a pan with fry light and voila! You have lemon sugar pancake! (Kinda!) :)

Yep you can have butternut squash! Has been my saviour at times!! I photoed all the lists of allowed foods into my phone so that when I'm shopping and unsure if it's allowed I have a quick flick through my phone and can see!! Xx

Morning em, day 2 here we come xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

Omg hello you!!!! How are you lovely? Happy New Year to you too!!!!

Come on let's make 2014 our year :) xxxx

Totes!! You're defo in the zone anyway gurl by the sound of things! I love when a new year begins afresh and
brings the promise of wonderful things. C'mon we can do it! Yippeeeee! xx

Back