Shifting to S&S to shift the pounds!

On my second pack now, haven't had enough water so I'll work on that!

I have all my least favourite packs left. I can't wait for S&S to being out their new flavours so I can make another order. I think I'll get more meals next time, and stick to the only flavour of bar that I really like. If I can remember what that is, of course.

My weight is only slightly above what it was at my last weigh in. That's great for a week off plan and eating bad food in Paris!

It helps me to feel positive about the future because I know what a few bad days can easily be put right provided it's caught early.

I've also started to look at going back to university. I'm trying to get onto an access course that has the equivalent of chemistry, biology and maths a level. It'll be tough, but I'm sick of being under stimulated and under educated. I might be getting on but I could have 35 years of working life ahead of me!

I'd really really like to apply for the pharmacist course, but that's super competitive and 4 years long. Failing that the BioPharmaceutical course should have pretty good career prospects.

There's a voice in my head saying I should go for my original dream and apply to vet school, but I don't know if I even want that. I've always been a work to live person, so I think with some real hard work now, I can feasibly work part time hours to earn what I'm on full time now, and spend the rest of my time doing the stuff I love doing.

So many decisions, I just wish it wasn't so late in my life. Why can't it be like the Sims where you can restart at any time?

If you've still got 30 odd years of working life ahead of you then you've got plenty of time to go to uni. You can do it! Good luck :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks!

If we can do this, we can do anything, eh?

I'm now 3lbs higher than I was before I came off plan. I was off plan for a week and a couple of days (and naughty during it!) and have been back on it for 3 days. That's quite good, I'm feeling positive!

I've also been having whitener in my coffee so not being 100%, but I'm going to stop that soon, I just needed easing into it!

Yup, it's all starting to work out!

I think we've decided I'm going to pursue a pharmacy degree. No mean feat and I'm anxious that when I qualify I'll be starting a new career at 40, but the alternative is having no career at 40, just a job I hate and feel stuck in.

I don't have children, my boyfriend wants to support me, it's all good. Plus I'm more mature now, I know my weaknesses (procrastination, avoidance, fear of failure, perfectionist) so I can work around that.

Scary!

I'm at my pre Paris weight! 9 days off plan, and I'm on track in 5 days. Good. Happy.

Can't wait to get home and on the scales! The ones here work out to 12:12, less than 2 stone from a healthy BMI, and well over halfway there.

I'm also interested in potentially doing a degree in dietetics, you have to shadow a hospital dietitian to support your university application. I've got a year to do that, and want to be at goal before I even consider trying to find someone!

I'm home and in my own bed, it's wonderful! I weigh in the morning, so tomorrow I'll know what I've lost. Scary!

4 pounds gone. That takes me under 13 stone for the first time in 3 years. Happy happy happy.

I went to the orthodontist today to see about getting a brace fitted. It's so expensive, but I figure it would be a good time to do it while I'm 'on hold' for this diet. I could have straight teeth in less than a year, it's just so tempting! I'll have to do the sums tonight.

I'm struggling a bit, but giving in just doesn't feel like an option so I'm just carrying on in the right direction.

I had a night on the town for my boyfriend's mum's birthday last night. I couldn't relax without alcohol, men were predatory and gross, and I really hated it. At least my tap water was free!

I need to do something about sober confidence. I don't have the first clue what!

I've only lost 2lbs this week, which I'm not too happy about. I reckon most of that is probably in the hair that's fallen out!

Oh no, I'm ill. I have a rotten temperature and feel so, so weak. All I want to do is eat to give me some energy.

Starting to recover, thanks!

I have my next planned break in a couple of weeks, I don't want my Mum to know I'm doing this. It would be intolerable! I'm wondering if I should break for longer than a week, maybe do 5:2 for a bit. I'm so sick of feeling weak and dizzy and losing my hair. I keep lurching between trying to maintain (and maybe lose more) the traditional route for my body to recover, and then lose the last bit when I'm stronger, and just finishing these 12 weeks before deciding. I can't make up my mind. I set a second 12 week goal, and will be half way through that when I break. Maybe I should just see the next 6 weeks out? It's not long, in the scheme of things and I could lose a stone in that time. I might even be at goal by then, or at least a healthy BMI. It's not so much wanting to eat, it's just sick of the side effects!

Back