Sian's Diary...

No you'd be getting smaller in inches but won't show up on the scales x

This i can live with i just wanna see some results and love the gym at the moment.............

hoping my cdc will spread some light on the subject.xx

Thanks for your help tho hun really appreciate it x

No I think you'll be getting smaller in inches defos but it will show slower on the scales, why not try 1 week no exercise and just the diet n see what happens? :) x

Okay sorry wrote that twice lol

loooool yeah could do gonna see what she says not so bothered about the scales if im getting smaller and more toned!!

Just seeing the numbers hardly move is doing my brain in loooool xxxcx

Im back on it 100% (again) now, im starving, ive got headache, im tired and moody but a few more days i should get over that. My sister was ment to hide my scales on Wednesday but there still there so couldnt resist weighing this morning and im exactly the same as i was on Wednesday which has got me down abit but im going to carry on until weighday on Wednesday and see if theyve budged much by then. Ive ordered products from my CDC to pick up on Wed as i wont see her then until the 1st March (2 weeks after) and the way im feeling now if i havent lost much by the 1st March ill have to try something else to lose weight.

On a brighter note...ITS FRIIIIDAAAAYYYY!! :) And ive got the Friday feeling in a mega way... Roll on 5.30pm :)

Hi Sian, Glad you are back on it 100% Hide those scales or choose postively not to get on them it only disheartens you when they appear to not be moving! Good luck on your weigh in on Wednesday hun and I am sure that the scales will have moved by then if you are being 100%. Keep up your good work and those number will come down and so will the inches! xx

So glad its the weekend its been a really hetic week at work and now for some me time!

Hey hun hows it going are you still sticking to it? Im cutting down my exercise massively and giving it a shot that way............only going a couple of times a week instead of every day/ twice a day sometimes.

Stick it out til Wednesday at least im sure it will work for you hun x

Hey hun hows it going are you still sticking to it? Im cutting down my exercise massively and giving it a shot that way............only going a couple of times a week instead of every day/ twice a day sometimes.

Stick it out til Wednesday at least im sure it will work for you hun x

Hiya chick, im good thanks, how are you? Yes sticking to it, was ok on the weekend.
Went to watch my father and other half do a rally yesterday and my mother made everyone turkey, chicken and ham rolls and sausage rolls and was handing out cakes all day, i was back and fore to the fridge in the camper all day and was munching on chicken more or less all day but i just thought 'hey its chicken, i could be eating much worse' and because it was soo cold and raining all day i really couldnt manage the water so had one bottle of water and anout 10 cups of coffee, because i didnt drink the water i didnt think i was allowed the shakes so i just had lettuice and cucumber and yet more chicken when i got home instead. All in all it could have been worse.
Im now full of cold after being out in the rain yesterday so im gonna stick to it now to make me feel better about myself :) and its not long till Wednesday to see what the damage is this week. Thats good youve cut it down, personally id rather the number on the scales go down first and then try and get fit rather than feel like your working sooo hard and the numbers staying the same. Youll probz see a difference this week. When do you weigh? Hope your well :)

Well its day.........god knows!!
I cant count what day im on as ive been having little cheats now and again so i keep having a 'day 1' over and over which is really crap..im so jealous of all you saying what day your on haha.
Anyway didnt have a too bad weekend, munched on chicken alot of the time, took my other half's mother shopping and i have a massive love for skittles so i bought them to eat saturday night...but they are currently in the cupboard at home un-opened which i was happy about :)
Just had my chocolate bar and ive drank 2.25 litres so far today. I usually have my bar for lunch and then shakes at 6 and 8. Im thinking of maybe trying a shake for breakfast at 8am, bar for lunch at 2pm and last shake at 6.30pmish? Do you think it would make any difference to weight loss by spreading them out more? I tend not to be hungry before lunchtime but if itll make a difference to the loss then ill try it.
Hope everyones well :) x

Im blimin starving and i had a day off at the weekend so it is my day one again :(.

Absolutely starving and freezing xxx this is gonna be a tough week and its valentines too!! ummmmm how to get out of that one!

Im blimin starving and i had a day off at the weekend so it is my day one again :(.

Absolutely starving and freezing xxx this is gonna be a tough week and its valentines too!! ummmmm how to get out of that one!

Im not feeling too bad today really apart from this blooming cold ive got. I was out and about most of the weekend so ive got loads of TV to catch up on so thatll get me through the next few nights. (im fine in work but struggle big time when i get home)
I know what you mean about valentines, my partner has started mentioning that we dont tend to do much or go anywhere anymore so i need to make more of an effort really so were going out for valentines to a place by us which do an amaaaazing steak and mushroom salad so ill have that and only that :) Decided aswell that were going to do 'valentines day' on saturday night as im really good during the week so thought if i go out Thursday night i wont have anything to look forward to the weekend and ill cheat but if i stick all week and have that Saturday night i wont have made too much damage!! :)

thats exactly the same thing im thinking of too!!! Just always seems to be something though!!

Need like a month of staying in...................god this diet is the most unsocial diet there is!

thats exactly the same thing im thinking of too!!! Just always seems to be something though!!

Need like a month of staying in...................god this diet is the most unsocial diet there is!

Ye its mega antisocial....never mind, hopefully we wont be on it forever :)
When do you have your WI's then? x

Saturday mornings now Hun xxx

Well its day.........god knows!!
I cant count what day im on as ive been having little cheats now and again so i keep having a 'day 1' over and over which is really crap..im so jealous of all you saying what day your on haha.
Anyway didnt have a too bad weekend, munched on chicken alot of the time, took my other half's mother shopping and i have a massive love for skittles so i bought them to eat saturday night...but they are currently in the cupboard at home un-opened which i was happy about :)
Just had my chocolate bar and ive drank 2.25 litres so far today. I usually have my bar for lunch and then shakes at 6 and 8. Im thinking of maybe trying a shake for breakfast at 8am, bar for lunch at 2pm and last shake at 6.30pmish? Do you think it would make any difference to weight loss by spreading them out more? I tend not to be hungry before lunchtime but if itll make a difference to the loss then ill try it.
Hope everyones well :) x

Hi Hun, I only know what day I am by my calendar in the kitchen where I have marked the days off! Well done on not eating the skittles!

I have a bar for breakfast about 9 when I get into work a soup for lunch and a mousse for tea I did this on SS but now on SS+ have the little meal then the mousse for dessert found this stopped me being hungry as they were spread out!

Keep at it Hun you can do this x

Hey Theresa what do you have for your meals? Ive lost my book that says what you should have :(

How are you finding the losses?

Ive done it, ive had my shake for breakfast....the first time ive ever had a shake before 1,30pm. I feel really full at the moment so hopefully itll keep me going till lunchtime. Just hope im not absolutely starving tonight!!
WI tomorrow and im excited to see if theres a loss this week...my clothes seem looser this week so fingers crossed :) Hope everyones well x

im sure you will do babes got my fingers crossed for you x

Good Luck for your weigh in tomorrow chick :) x

Ive done it, ive had my shake for breakfast....the first time ive ever had a shake before 1,30pm. I feel really full at the moment so hopefully itll keep me going till lunchtime. Just hope im not absolutely starving tonight!!
WI tomorrow and im excited to see if theres a loss this week...my clothes seem looser this week so fingers crossed :) Hope everyones well x

Great Hun! How have you been later today regarding the hunger?

Good luck for tomorrow what time you weighing in? I weigh in at 7pm!

I will pop by to see how you do? X

Back