SilverSlimmer's JUDDDD quest!

Brilliant well done :D

Thanks everyone. I certainly had my calorie allowance yesterday and today (DD) I feel fine. As this is going to be a long haul I guess that is going to be the secret to success. I am not very active because of health problems so I am trying to keep my DD to about 400 and my UD to about 1750. Just need to choose my foods wisely.

Week 3 done and another 2 lbs gone so that is 9lbs altogether and I am well pleased. I am starting to feel better too, not so tired, sleeping well and more energy. I find the DDays easiest as I know exactly what I am going to eat and as long as I keep up the fluids I don't feel hungry. UDs are more of a temptation but I am trying to eat sensibly with just the occasional treat to keep me content! I'm happy!!!

Yes, Welshmama, I am really pleased especially as I am finding it quite easy. I am amazed how good I feel on DD. However I have a long way to go so I need to keep positive.

Are you in Wales? How is the snow? It sounded bad.

Yes, Welshmama, I am really pleased especially as I am finding it quite easy. I am amazed how good I feel on DD. However I have a long way to go so I need to keep positive.

Are you in Wales? How is the snow? It sounded bad.

Yes I'm in North Wales, driving is a bit dodgy!! It's really pretty but too cold to out in x x x

I am telling everyone about this diet.....it's great :)

Weighed in after 6 days this week and I have lost another 1lb which is good. I expected things to slow down a bit. I can't believe I have been doing this for nearly 4 weeks. It has seemed so easy. I still find the DD easiest which seems a bit strange and this week I think I have had a little too much on the UD, but I can't be bothered to count calories, life is too short. Next weigh-in in 8 days and I am also going to check my measurements then and see what effect it has had on those.

Onwards and downwards!

I decided to measure myself to see how the vital statistics were doing. I have lost an inch from my bust, 1 1/2 inches from my waist and 2 inches from my hips. My skirts fit again!!

Weigh in day tomorrow. How the weeks fly by.

Another pound gone this week. It is slow but sure and I am starting to notice a difference. I am going out for lunch today so I will enjoy my UD guilt free

Thanks Ladybird!

I am having a bad week. I find this happens about 5 weeks into any weight loss and is the point I tend to give up and put it all back on again so I am trying to hang in there. I am sticking to the DDs but I know I am eating too much on the UD. I am preparing myself for the disappointment of not losing this week but just hope I don't put any on. I am feeling really low at present and food is always my consolation so I am gritting my teeth and hoping I come through on the other side - slimmer!!!

Stayed the same this week as I supected but at least I didn't gain. I am going to try hard to get beck on track. Just need to find out how to cope with those UD without going crazy.

Another 2 lbs gone so a big smile this morning. I have had an easy week though as no meals out and I have been trying hard. Shows that it works though. Big push to crack the first stone next week. My clothes are definitely looser now!

Another 2 lbs gone so a big smile this morning. I have had an easy week though as no meals out and I have been trying hard. Shows that it works though. Big push to crack the first stone next week. My clothes are definitely looser now!

Well done what a great loss!! Great that you managed to get back on track and get the head back in the right place xx

Another week, another pound and that is my first stone gone so I am really happy. I have also lost another half inch of my bust and waist so definite progress. This week I did rather over indulge on a couple of UD and my DD were hard at times but I did keep to my calories. Unfortunately we will soon be eating out quite a lot so that is going to make things harder but I have a dress I really want to wear in April and that is my incentive at the present moment.

Nice to be on an UD today though!

Another week and another 11/2 lbs gone. I am really happy. I love this way of eating. An UD today and out for lunch so that works out well. At this rate I should make my target by the end of e year!!!!!!

Back