Simon (Bolero's) Food Diary

Morning all. Not long off my scales, and while I've gained a little since I took a sneaky peak on Tuesday, my weigh in is showing me as having lost two and three-quarter pounds this week. Yay!

Breakfast
Bacon Sandwich - 10pp

Lunch
Tesco Chicken & Chorizo Square Wrap - 10pp
Walkers Prawn Cocktail Crisps - 5pp

Dinner
Tesco Meat Free Chickpea & Barley Gumbo - 8pp
Warburton's Squareish Wrap - 4pp

Snacks Etc.
Tesco Light Choices Tangy Salsa Cassava Crackers - 4pp
WW Caramel Mallow Wafer - 1pp
Cider (2 cans) 14pp
WW Chocolate Brownie Desert - 4pp
WW Crumble Biscuit - 2pp
Nutrigrain Blueberry Bar - 4pp

Daily Points Used: 59 of 59
Weeklies Used: 7 of 49

Last edited:
bolero982 said:
Thanks all. Just had a struggle to find something to finish my points off on today...trouble with having salad and veg, I suppose. Lovely 27pp round of turkey sandwiches for supper.

Yea all trial and error with points but the sandwiches do sound yummy!

That's the fellow, thanks. :) Haven't got around to checking yet on eSource to see if it's already in the database thingy...I forgot when I was putting my lunch in. :p

Oh definately, Han. Best 10pp I've ever spent, and most filling breakfast I've had in a while. I'm usually hungry by about 11, but this lasted me out until we closed at 1. :)

Breakfast
Party Puffs with Skimmed Milk - 4pp

Lunch
Tesco Jalapeno Chicken Pasta Salad - 15pp
Warburton's Square Wrap - 4pp
Activia Coconut Yoghurt - 3pp
Watermelon - 0pp

Dinner
Branston Baked Beans - 5pp
Hovis Extra Thick White Bread (3 slices) - 13pp

Snack Etc.
Golden Wonder Rough Cuts Crisps, Bang Bang Spicy Thai Flavour - 7pp (boo)
Cider - 7pp
Light Choices Cassava Snacks - 2pp

Daily Points Used: 59 of 59
Weeklies Used: 1 of 42

Last edited:
bolero982 said:
Breakfast
Party Puffs with Skimmed Milk - 4pp

Lunch
Tesco Jalapeno Chicken Pasta Salad - 15pp
Warburton's Square Wrap - 4pp
Activia Coconut Yoghurt - 3pp
Watermelon - 0pp

Dinner

Snack Etc.

Daily Points Used: 26 of 59
Weeklies Used: 0 of 42

What did you have for dinner? X

I always weigh my cereal etc :) sometimes its a few grams as the difference between points! I shouldn't but I do push the boundaries!

What did you have for dinner? X
Haven't thought that far ahead yet, to be honest. :p Shall see what takes my fancy when I get home from work.

Bit disappointed, as I went and had a bag of crisps from the vending machine earlier. Just tracked them, and 7pp. So not worth it.

bolero982 said:
Haven't thought that far ahead yet, to be honest. :p Shall see what takes my fancy when I get home from work.

Bit disappointed, as I went and had a bag of crisps from the vending machine earlier. Just tracked them, and 7pp. So not worth it.

God I do that all the time!! I always say that's by worth the points! Bit like my vice versas yesterday!

The problem was that I didn't realise it was a 50g bag until after it came out of the vending machine at work, and after I'd eaten it...and then it was too late. :p Ah well.

Had the most delicious dinner tonight, that I enjoyed more than even the most exquisite cordon bleu meal around. Beans on toast! :D

Back