Simon (Bolero's) Food Diary

Haha! Well, I'm always really hesitant about saving my points until the evening, then it gets to the evening and I'm stuffed from dinner, lol!

Anyway, try using some full-fat products instead of fat-free to boost points (yoghurt, cheese, milk etc)

Otherwise adding nuts/granola/seeds/dried fruit to cereal or just having slightly bigger portions! The points will drop as the lbs and inches do :) It seems like a lot of points but think about how many you would've eaten in a day prior to dieting!

Morning all. Nice surprise at weigh in today, as I'm down by one and a quarter pounds this week. Very pleased, as I wasn't expecting to do much this week! Not arguing with the scales though. :p

Breakfast
Bacon Sandwich - 10pp

Lunch
Ginsters Cornish Pasty - 15pp
Boiled New Potatoes - 4pp
Activia Coconut Yoghurt - 3pp
Berries Fruit Pack - 0pp

Dinner
Tesco Light Choices Mushroom Stroganoff - 11pp

Snacks Etc.
Haslet Square Wrap - 7pp
Tesco Cassava Snacks - 2pp
WW Digestive Biscuit - 2pp
WW Mini Roll - 2pp

Daily Points Used:
56 of 59
Weeklies Used:
0 of 49

Last edited:
Morning and well done on the loss. Food looks good- especially that bacon butty! Bacon butties seem to be cropping up a lot on the threads just lately!

Thanks all. :) Bacon sandwiches are a must have on weigh in day. And despite what some say, are not to cause for the pong at work today ;) ...that was a kid with a stink bomb (and stink it did too...nearly threw up from the pong!).

The pasty was a last minute thought, to be honest, Han. They were on offer for £1 each at Sainsbury's last night. lol. :p Lovely though. Don't have pastry very often, so was a nice treat.

Breakfast
Party Puffs with Skimmed Milk - 4pp

Lunch
Tesco Jalapeno Chicken Pasta - 15pp
Warburton's Square Wrap - 4pp
Activia Coconut Yoghurt - 3pp
Grapes - 0pp

Dinner
Bernard Matthews Mini Kievs (6) - 8pp
WW Oven Chips - 8pp
Branston Baked Beans - 5pp

Snacks Etc.
WW Chocolate Brownie Deserts - 4pp
Special K Biscuit Moments Blueberry - 3pp

Daily Points Used:
54 of 59
Weeklies Used:
0 of 49

Last edited:
Thanks. :) Oddly Friday is the one day of the week I really enjoy at work. I run a family history class on a Friday morning at my home library, and as genealogy is my thing it's a lot of fun. :)
Although I'm sure the monsoon season has hit equatorial Wales today...where's Noah when you need him! ;)

Back