Siobhan's Atkins weight loss Journey

Aww thank you. That's very kind of you coffeelover. Xx

Ahhh I'm nearly there. I weighed this morning (200.6) it flickered between 199.6 and 200.6 then settled on 200.6. I'm happy with that....I am sooooo close to ONEderland its unreal! 36.4lbs gone for good! I am so ready to say bye to the 2's for good too!!

How are you lovelies all getting on?

Tesco finest sausages for dinner tonight...anyone got any nice recipes to jazz them up a little? Lol. X

So, I took and logged my measurements - and I am in shock.

Waist I have gone from 37.5in to 35in
Hips I have gone from 50in to 46in
Bust gone from 44 to 42
Under bust from 36.5 to 35
Thigh from 28 to 26
Calf 17 to 16
Neck 14.5 to 14
Upper arm - No change from 14.5 (Damn upper arms!!!) lol

That's a 13.5 in loss all over. Crazy stuff. It's things like this that make me realise that I AM getting smaller even if I don't notice it!
I am so proud of myself and so happy :)

Wow thats amazing results. I love low carbing but never could stick to it for longer than a few months, i normally fail when i go out with friends lol, i really admire you for giving it your all. Ps your pic looks gorgeous, beautiful woman. Xxx

Wow thats amazing results. I love low carbing but never could stick to it for longer than a few months, i normally fail when i go out with friends lol, i really admire you for giving it your all. Ps your pic looks gorgeous, beautiful woman. Xxx

Aw bless you, that's so kind of you. It has taken dedication, as you know from your own losses! But it is so worth it right. x

Aw bless you, that's so kind of you. It has taken dedication, as you know from your own losses! But it is so worth it right. x

Yeah your right, it does take dedication and once your in the zone its plain sailing, also on low carb i found myself experimenting with new recipes so i dont get bored. Will be making egg less quiche tomorrow, really lush on a bed of salad. Deffo worth it. Xxx

Yes I definitely find myself experimenting and we are coming up with all sorts of delicious concoctions lol. And yes I am finding it plain sailing now I'm in the zone. Cravings gone, appetite a lot smaller - I don't even think about food anymore...well, I do...but more in the sense of finding now recipes to try etc, certainly not out of hunger or more importantly, boredom!! X

Woo, I've done it. I'm in ONEderland. (Ok, only just...but I am there! 199.4)

:clap:

Thanks Pixi. Yes is it is :)

So had work all weekend, that was a drag lol. Still, kept on plan. I used to hate going to the toilet at work as the vending machine is on the way. I have noticed the past couple of weeks that I haven't even taken a glance at it. I actually don't care that it stuffed full of chocolate and crisps. :) I'm really pleased I no longer get ANY cravings. Wooo.

Last nights dinner, sausage casserole.
LC Sausages, tinned toms, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, 1/4 of an oxo and some tabasco sauce. Mixed a loads veg in with it too. Baked on mediumish heat for a while. Was gorge.

Weight today 198.4 :) reached my next mini goal of smashing 199. :)

Still 198.4 today.

Pay day today, so looking forward to getting some yummy food in.
Really pleased as my sister (150lbs but gained from having two babies so wants to lose a stone or two) and my dad (around 16st) have just started following low carb too. Its making life a lot easier (and I think they are a bit envious that I am shrinking almost effortlessly) my sister has completed a month almost and has shed a stone. So we are all cheering each other on - its good fun. X

197.6 :)

My SIL gave me some clothes that she has grown out of...Size 16....I held up a few and was like...woah, I'm not getting into that. Hubby encouraged me to try them on....They only bloody fit. There are some stunning dresses that are really flattering for my figure. I can't believe I am in 16's properly now.

I am so close to my 3 stone loss - just another 1.6lb Then on to the final 2st stretch.

Food wise, doing fine - hasn't been exciting - Yesterday:
B: Bacon and eggs
L: Sirloin steak with veg
D: Buffalo chicken with blue cheese & green beans.

Today
B: Bacon and eggs
L: Tuna Salad
D: Chicken, cheese and bacon with courgette and grilled peppers.

Argh, poo to you ~2lb gain.
199.4 today.
Not changed anything - lol...riding it out til its off again.

Thanks coffeelover, it really does help that my family are so supportive this time. I think they can see I mean business with it this time haha, all my failed attempts were obviously so transparent to them lol. X

Siobhan you're doing fantastically well. 3st in 5 months while eating so well! I've been counting forward to see if I can match your weight loss by the summer. That would be a dream come true for me. Are you still on induction? Have you had any major lapses?

You are doing amazingly well - keep up the great work:)

Siobhan you're doing fantastically well. 3st in 5 months while eating so well! I've been counting forward to see if I can match your weight loss by the summer. That would be a dream come true for me. Are you still on induction? Have you had any major lapses?

Thanks hun, I'm really pleased with my loss and I do feel fabulous lol.
It has been a dream come true for me also...Tho, I have gained a couple of lbs in the past few days - Not sure why as I'm on plan. I'm back up to 201 :( Roll with the punches I guess... lol I'm sure it'll come back off soon enough.

Yes, I still follow induction - Let myself go over Xmas a little, but that's all really. I am finding it really easy to eat this way as I have discovered that I have a sensitivity to wheat since I have cut it out. So when I have 'Cheated' I have really paid for it lol, so easier for me to just keep it out :)

Spinoza, you have done fab losing a stone in a month!! Well done you too! x

Thanks Katie, it's still going well...a sudden gain the past few days, maybe too much sodium? Not enough water? My cycle...? Who knows. lol. How's all with you? x

Still going strong. Weight has stalled a bit - but I'm not letting that sway me. I'm still on track and soldiering on with it.

I'm keeping myself motivated with looking at old pics compared to new ones like this. And just keep telling myself that although I have stalled a little....that weigh has gone and is not coming back!!!

Attachments

• 1423555906879.jpg
    1423555906879.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 70
Ahhh. Posted that before weighing this morning as I was convinced I would be sts - I'm back down to 198.8!!

Back