Slim by summer and for good....

All sounds lovely except for the atkins bars - I'm afraid I think they are yuck altho I admit they were a lifesaver in the early days! My special sweet treat of choice is 70-80% dark chocolate but only a square or 2 & not every day:)

Have a great sunday!

I've only tried the cookies and cream one but I love it, I get sugar cravings on these diets and it hits the spot!

Day 10!
Scales saying 12st 4.6 and if I remember rightly from the last time I used to lose about .4 of a lb about 4 or 5 days a week so that's OK.

Food -
Breakfast - Protein Porridge with a little streamline blackcurrant jam swirled in it mmm thinking of ditching the protein though but worried I won't be full.
Lunch - Bacon eggs and mushroom
Dinner - chicken stir fry
Snacks cheese cocktail sausages and atkins bar.
Cals 878 Total Carbs 35g Cals burned not a sausage.

Day 11 and the scales are saying 12st 4lbs..What am I going to do with myself after the first gain on this plan :rolleyes: it's gotta be coming probably tomorrow :mad:

Today's food
Breakfast - porridge and jam again
Mid morning -cheese and sausage
Lunch - onion and parmesan omelette with some avo and smokey bacon
Dinner - chicken, cheesey mustardy caulimash and green beans
Snacks - Atkins bar and herbal teas.
Cals - 972 Total Carbs - 38g Cals burned 273

Loved my food today. Need to make some more banting bread as I fancy making something sweet with it, maybe spread some lemony Greek yoghurt on it. Had a headache earlier but necked some boullion and it passed.

Day 12 and I'm down to 12st 3.6 obviously I'm chuffed with this and the 11's are getting closer :D

Today's food
Breakfast - Chocolate Shake as I was off on errands
Lunch - Bacon and a cheesy omelette
Dinner - Chicken topped with smoked cheese and fried onions and green beans
Snacks - Atkins bar, sausages, babybel
Cals - 985 Total carbs - 31g Cals burned 254

Day 13 nearly over! Not a great day, my son started nursery (2) and he hated it, cried from start to finish apparently. Had to collect him after 2 hours...will try again tomorrow:( weighed in at 12st 3.2lbs today.

Today's food
Breakfast - porridge and jam
Lunch - Bacon eggs and guacamole
Dinner - cheeseburger pie with spinach
Snacks - jam on banting bread, babybel and atkins cookie.

Got a friend trying to convince me to go to slimming world with her. She's so eager, tells me all about the free foods potatoes bread pasta :rolleyes: fat is a syn :rolleyes: considering it for a weekly weigh in though. but that's an expensive weigh in!

Hi, just been having a read of your diary and you're doing great. Your food sounds lovely too. Im on exante at the moment but will be switching to atkins once I get down to about 12 stone I think. I started at 13st11lb on the 3rd January and I was 13st1lb this morning. Still a long way to go before I can switch but I'll keep popping in to see how you're doing :0)

You've had good results too well done! :D

I think everybody on here is doing great and all very positive about shifting the excess weight this year :)

Ok week 2 weigh in results! 3.6lbs off this week :woohoo:
1st 9lbs to go till goal and closing in on the 11's

Day 14 food (yesterday)
Breakfast - Porridge and Jam
Lunch - Cheeseburger Pie and Spinach
Dinner - Chicken, cucumber and swede chips
Snacks babybel, cocktail sausages atkins bar
Cals - 1016 Carbs 37g Cals burned 149

Thanks Babyace!

I avoided the scales this morning. Going to try and not weigh till Friday as I won't lose every day from now on so don't want to feel disheartened.

Day 15 food
Breakfast - porridge and Jam
Lunch - pastrami eggs and olives
Dinner - sausage caulimash and green beans
Snacks - Atkins bar and cookies cocktail sausages and babybel
Cals - 984 carbs 41 cals burned 128

Day 16, held off from the scales another day, must be a record :D

Today's food
Breakfast - 3 egg sweet omelette with low sugar jam
Lunch - pastrami, sausage, cheese, banting bread and pickled onion
Dinner- slow cooked beef caulimash and veg
Snacks - low sugar chocolate
Cals - 952 carbs 24 ;) cals burned 154

Good Sunday all in all since not to long ago they would've included 3X the amount of cals in a carb fest and wine. Feeling good that soon I'm going to be back in the 11's and heading towards the 10s for the first time since my teens.

Hi fit. Food sounds lovely. Whats this bunting bread you're on about? Is it low carb?

Day 17

Had a bit of a sweet tooth today so a bit of chocolate was in order, cheat chocolate though so don't feel too bad! Had some banting bread with jam and a squeeze of lemon and that was really nice, could've kept on eating it.

Breakfast - Bulletproof coffee....wasn't overly impressed but it kept me full till...
Lunch - cheese, beef slices, cocktail sausages, avocado and pickled onion
Dinner - Chicken, roasted swede wedges and spinach - this was lush
Snacks - chocologic chocolate, lemon and blackberry jam on banting bread.
Cals- 1095 Carbs - 30g Cals burned - 167

Thanks for the recipe. Which cocktail sausages are you eating as i thought they were high in carbs?

I sooooooooo can't wait to switch to atkins!

Thanks for the recipe. Which cocktail sausages are you eating as i thought they were high in carbs?

I sooooooooo can't wait to switch to atkins!

Not too bad if you only have a couple. I think 4 have about 5g of carbs in and that and a bit of cheese are a great snack to keep you full. I'm loving Atkins so far but keep at the VLCD it's a great way to lose a big chunk of weight in a short space of time :)

Day 18

Breakfast - porridge and jam mmm
Lunch - Bacon and omelette
Dinner - chicken and swede wedges
Snacks - babybel, sausages and atkins cookies, chocologic chocolate
Cals - 1000 Carbs - 36g Cals burned - 131

Day 19 & 20 bit chaotic as we ended up in hospital with my son for his asthma. When they wheeled in the breakfast this morning I nearly caved to toast but luckily I had an atkins bar with me so I ate that. Just going to record my stats from now on so I'm pretty much eating the same things now.

Day 19 - Cals 883 Carbs - 40g Calories burned - 308
Day 20 - Cals 1065 Carbs 23g Calories burned - 60

Weigh in day tomorrow. The suspense is killing me!!

Back