Slimmer of thr Week

I am also confused over SOTM ??? myself and another lady started the same week - basically over the 4 weeks I lost 9lb's but gained half and she lost 8.5lb's = when the Winner of SOTM announced I expected to share with her but the consultant just said it was this other woman ??? I haven't said anything - expecting it was because I gained half a pound but feel a little cheated.

Last edited:
I don't think the week before should count anyway,it should just go to whoever has lost the most at that weeks weigh-in. SW go on about moving on from a gain but seem to hold it against you for SOTW.

I don't think the week before should count anyway,it should just go to whoever has lost the most at that weeks weigh-in. SW go on about moving on from a gain but seem to hold it against you for SOTW.
I'm not sure I agree. If a member misses a week and then goes on to have a big loss, that's a 2 week loss taken into account, which wouldn't be fair. And if there's a gain the previous week, this can result in a bigger loss the next week. :)

Back